6

The car ride was silent. Taehyung didn't dare to mutter a word, not like there was any point. Soon both arrive at the house. Miss Kim parked the car outside the gate and turned towards Taehyung who was still looking outside.

"Be ready. I've some work at the office . I'll be there before 5 in the evening. I don't wanna hear any buts. if you did anything else I'm not gonna forgive you.'' Miss Kim warned.

Taehyung turned towards his mom with his pouty lips and puppy eyes.

"No, don't give me puppy eyes. It's not gonna work now, get out of the car." Miss Kim said, looking away from her adorable son.

"Mom, please. I don't wanna marry him. Don't you want my happiness? Do you really want your son's married life crashing down? Mom, please I don't like him." Taehyung tried. He decided to himself if his mother fixed the marriage with Sungjae. He's gonna run away. And this for sure gonna hurt her mom more than anything but he couldn't think straight. He couldn't live a suffocating life. Taehyung didn't understand what was hard for his mom to understand this simple concept. She always understood him. Did he hurt her mom that bad that she refused to see his happiness?

"You know that I want your happiness. Why am I fixing your marriage huh? Because I don't want you to fuck around like this. I don't want you to give your body to any random person."

"And you ain't gonna fall in love as far as I know you. You are so away from any type of relationship. If I'm fixing your marriage with Sungjae, it's all for your own good. Maybe you both could love each other. Because Sungjae loves you alot." Miss Kim sighed.

"Mom, I am not denying you can't fix marriage for me. It can be anyone but not him. I don't know why you can't just understand this. I can't even give you an example." Taehyung said, faster than any metro train and babbling out the things that came up first in his mind.

Taehyung was shocked. But he was ready to do anything as his mother please but he couldn't marry Sungjae.

The thought of living like couples with Sungjae was making him awkward and something weird. He internally gagged at the thought.

Miss Kim looked over at his son for quite a few minutes. She raised her eyebrow and turned a little towards Taehyung.

"Anything?" Miss Kim repeated.

"A-anything" Taehyung shuttered.

"Anything includes that you have to marry the person of my choice. No buts and ifs" Miss Kim informed.

"Y-yes, like I said." Taehyung gulped. He was low-key feeling he made a mistake. So many ifs clouds his mind.

Like what if he married an old man? What if his mother gave him to an alcoholic man? What if he and his partner didn't get along well with each other? But he shook his head because he trusted his mother. Why did he even think like this?

"Now get out of the car. I'll handle this ''Miss Kim sighed.

Taehyung's eyes light-up. He said nothing but looked over at his mother with hopeful eyes.

"You're not marrying Sungjae '' Miss Kim mumbled, looking outside the window.

Taehyung smiles brightly. "Fuck finally. What was all the fuss about?" Taehyung thought but he was so grateful to have a mother like her. She had been both his father and mother.

Taehyung was aware how much he made his mother struggle. He also knew that his mother still loves his dad and so for Mr. Kim but his dad was so blind with nonsense rules that society made and for following those stupid rules he lost his love and his son.

Taehyung hugged his mother. She smiled lightly and hugged him back. Both pull away. Miss Kim held Taehyung's hands in hers.

"I love you baby. I always want your good. I know you have been through so much which made you like this. But a baby finding love in lust is never gonna give you peace. I know what Bogum did to you. It's not easy to trust in love again but trust me god also has made the one for you. The one who will love you to death." Miss Kim smiled.

"I-I know, mom. I'll do as you say but I don't wanna try to come in relationship it always lead to fuck buddies relationship only." Taehyung, giving a tight smile. Mentioning Bogum's name made him wanna throw up. He still can't believe he was in love with that guy. 

"Now go and take some rest, okay. I'll handle this ''Miss Kim kissed her son's forehead.

"Okay. Take care of yourself mom.Thank you so much for always being there with me.''Taehyung said, kissing his mom's cheek.

Taehyung got out of the car and bit his bye to mom and went into the house.

Miss Kim sighed. She pulled out his phone and looked at Sungjae's contact number. She took a deep breath and dialed the number.

"H-hello, Miss Kim." Sungjae greeted her with a sore voice.

"Hello, Jae. Are you okay?''Miss Kim asked with a concerned voice. It was clear from his voice that he cried.

"Yeah. I just woke up from a nap. Miss Kim, d-did you talk to T-Tae?

" Yes, Jae. I-I talked to him."

"W-what he said?" Sungjae gulped nervously.

"He d-denied." Miss Kim said, feeling bad for the boy but her son is first. She couldn't believe she almost did something that could make her son suffer for life.

"Please, Miss Kim. I love him. He will be h-happy with me. Please Miss Kim and convince him please." Sungjae said with a desperate voice. Like he was gonna die if he didn't get Taehyung any time soon.

"But he doesn't love you and if I convinced him somehow to marry you. Your relationship will become toxic. I know my son is stubborn. Sungjae, you are a very nice person and I apologise for what my son did to you. But if this marriage happened. It will destroy two lives. Please, try to understand." Miss Kim tried to convince Sungjae who was sobbing silently.

It should have done like this before. Miss Kim shouldn't have gave Sungjae hope whilst knowing her son well.

Without saying anything he cut the call. Miss Kim sighed.

"What did you do Taehyung?" Miss Kim said to herself.

She was relieved that she called the meeting off. Guilt started to creep up, making her hard to breathe. She couldn't believe she almost did that. But she had to do something so that her son could have a chance to live happily. Seeing her son wasting his life like this without any stability, broke her heart.

But her mood changed from guilty to excited quickly once she remembered someone she can talk to about this.

"That would be so great. Oh my god, why didn't I think of this first." Miss Kim muttered happily, exiting the car.