7

Everything was fine so far. Everything was going great between Taehyung and his mom. But she had become very strict over him which is obvious. Miss Kim was sitting in her office. She heard a soft knock on the door which made her look up.

"Miss Kim, Mrs Jeon is here." Her assistant informed. Miss Kim's face break into a huge smile upon hearing the familiar name.

"Please send her in." Miss Kim said with a smile. Her assistant nodded and took her leave.

"Well hello there beautiful." Miss Kim laughed at Mrs Jeon's greeting.

"Hello to you too." Miss Kim said with warm giggles and hugged her.

"Ah after a long time." Mrs Jeon said, sitting on a couch and Miss Kim sat beside her, keeping a warm smile on her face.

"We always meet now and then, Yuri." Miss Kim said, thanking her assistant for bringing the coffee and snacks.

"Yeah, but for business matters." Yuri, Mrs Jeon, snored in annoyance. Miss Kim laughed, shaking her head.

"Well you all shifted so far from our house, so it makes sense why we meet only during business time." Miss Kim passed a smile while remembering old times.

"Yeah." Mrs Jeon sighed, tightly smiling at Miss Kim.

"Oh the main reason I came here." Mrs Jeon said, a wide smile spreading on her face.

"Jungkook is coming back." Mrs Jeon clapped her hands in excitement.

"Really?" Miss Kim said with a wide smile.

"I'm so happy. He's finally coming back after so many years. I know it must be so hard for him to stay away from his parents but it was for the best. He finally finished his masters in business. And we are throwing a party to celebrate his birthday and also planning to give him the CEO position in his father's company." Mrs Jeon said. Miss Kim smiled at her friend's excitement.

Jeon Jungkook, Jeon's son, living in the UK to finish his master's in business. He was coming after 8 years.

"I'm so happy to finally see him after such a long time. I last saw him when he was a little baby." Both laughed, remembering old memories.

"Well he's not a baby anymore. He has changed so much. Always working hard and giving his best." Mrs Jeon said, smiling sadly with a tired sign.

"Yeah, he's good from the start. I'm happy he's finally gonna live in his home country."

"You better come to the party and bring Tae as well, been a while I haven't seen him." Mrs Jeon said with a fake glare.

"Sure, sure. I wanna meet Jungkook too." Miss Kim said with a huge smile.

"I really miss spending family time with you." Mrs Jeon sighed.

"I do too. I miss everything. Everything has changed so much. I still can't believe it. It's been so years." Miss Kim said, her voice cracking a bit, grabbing Mrs Jeon's hand in hers.

"That's true. I'm still not over from it and how I could be? I lost my one son and another is here but yet so far.After the accident, Jungkook just wanted to go away from here. Which was hard for us but he was just stuck within himself." Mrs Jeon said, feeling her throat tighten, remembering the tragic memory that happened.

Miss Kim hugged Mrs Jeon without saying anything and this made Mrs Jeon break down.

"He blamed himself for his death. I hope he's fine now. 8 years staying away from him. I missed him so much. I don't wanna lose him as well." Mrs Jeon said, tears pouring down from her eyes. Miss Kim rubbed her back to sooth her.

"Don't worry, Yuri. He'd be fine. And whatever you did was the right choice for him. Everything will be fine." Miss Kim said, whispering encouraging words.

"Oh I'm so sorry." Mrs Jeon said, pulling away from Miss Kim but Miss Kim just shook his head and mumbled it's okay.

"Let's change the topic. Shall we?" Miss Kim said with a soft smile. Mrs Jeon smiled as well and nodded her head.

"How's Taehyung? It's been awhile since I saw him as well." Mrs Jeon said with a genuine smile over her face.

"He's doing great and he just completed his masters in fashion designing. He, also, is soon gonna join me in as well." Miss Kim said with a proud smile.

"That's great. He's such a talented kid. He surely will handle this well." Mrs Jeon said with a proud smile as well.

"But he declined to take the position as CEO. He said he will work as a trainee to get more skilled in his work."

"Such a thoughtful kid."

"And I want him to marry someone before that. I want him to get settled and I know it's his own choice when he wanna marry but whatever I heard about him," Miss Kim says with a disappointed sigh. Mrs Jeon sighed as well. Miss Kim had told him about this. Mrs Jeon knows from how hard the journey they both went through.

"Do worry yourself so much. He's just distracted and will come in sense too." Mrs Jeon said, tried to sooth Miss Kim.

"I know but he has given me all rights now. He said he'll marry whoever I choose for him." Miss Kim said. Mrs Jeon stayed quiet for some time then a wide smile spread over her face as she thought about an idea. But she needed to confirm this first from Mr Jeon as well.

"Don't worry." Mrs Jeon said, grabbing Miss Kim's hand in her's and squeezed to assure her.

---------------------
How do you think this story will turn out? Let me know, I'm curious