Chapter 19 : The Pianist and The Snow Queen

The bright morning light seeping into the room makes me squint my eyes for a bit as i slowly awake from my peaceful slumber.

I notice Elsa still fast asleep in my arms, lightly snoring. She must have really enjoyed last night. I contemplate for a moment whether to wake her up or not.

I decide to wake her up anyways. Judging by how bright the sunlight outside is, It doesn't look so early in the morning anymore.

I gently caress her naked back. "Elsa.." I whisper softly. "Wake up, dear.."

It doesn't take but a few seconds. Just like me, she squints her eyes for a moment, adjusting to the light. She then looks up at me with her usual sweet smile.

"Good morning, (Y/N)."

"Good morning, Elsa." I smile back.

I peck her lips before sitting up on the bed and stretching my arms. Elsa simply looks at me with a cute grin.

"You know, we should do this more often." She whispers, to which i start to blush. "What do you think?"

"I honestly wouldn't mind." I answer shyly.

Elsa chuckles and hugs me from the side, kissing my neck. I wrap my arm around her as she leans on me. For a second, i feel like snuggling in the sheets with her again, maybe for the whole day...

"Alright, sweetie." Elsa chuckles. "Today's another long day of entertaining our guests."

"Yeah." I answer. "Let's get ready."

We both get our naked selves out of the sheets and off the bed. I start collecting my dirty clothes off the floor.

Elsa summons an ice bathrobe on herself with the snap of a finger, which makes my jaws drop in awe.

"Woah.." I drop my clothes on the floor. "That's... just.. wow."

Elsa giggles at my reaction and flicks her hand at me. In an instant, there is a ray of blue light covering my body from the chest down, and i feel a cool sensation envelop me.

"What the.. WOW!"

In a split second the blue light disspiates and i am now wearing a bathrobe simillar to that of Elsa's. It's a light blue colour and sparkles in the morning sunshine just like how her ice dress does.

"You like it?" Elsa giggles.

"Like it?" I run my hands all over myself, feeling the silky smoothness of this magical piece of clothing. "I love it!"

And then a thought pops into my head.

"Wait a minute.." I turn to Elsa. "A bathrobe?"

"Yup!" She walks towards me, taking my hand gently. "Let's have our first bath together."

I blush even harder.

"Oh, Elsa." I chuckle, scratching the back of my head. "You spoil me too much, you know."

_______________________________________________

(Narrative POV)

Dan is lying down on his bed in the ship's dormitory, staring at the celling. Four of the other guards are here too, doing the same thing. The dorm is where the guards sleep and spend most of their free time. There's ten bunk beds occupying most of the room, a few cabinet and lockers, and a large dining table in the middle of it.

Dan cringes at the sound of constant banging and screaming coming from the cell, which is right below them. Him and the other nine guards had a hard time sleeping last night because of this.