Chapter 26.

There was a loud knock on the door, it brought me out of my sleep but not fully. I groaned as another knock hit the door. I felt bed shifting, and quickly the events from last night hit me. I sat up on the bed, and watched as Avery had already gotten off the bed. She was struggling to put her pants back on. After last night we had somewhat changed into our clothes. I was still missing my shirt, and Avery slept without her bottoms. There was another loud knock on the door.

"Open the door, Hayden I know you're in there!" It was Uncle David's voice, she sounded pissed.

"I'm coming," Avery called back. Her voice cracked. She looked over to me with these desperate eyes, and I quickly got her hint. What was I thinking? I didn't even have my shirt on.

I quickly scrambled off of the bed, and grabbed my shirt off of the floor. I tried to put it on as quickly as I could, but it wasn't fast enough before Avery opened the door. I turned around as I was pulling my shirt down, and Uncle David stood at the door way. He looked furious, and I slowly started to feel scared. I really hope this doesn't change him mind on bring Avery into his house.

"Seriously, Hayden? Get out here, now," he said. I looked at Avery, who also looked scared. Maybe sleeping here last night was a bad idea, but I couldn't help it. Just holding this girl in my arms was so relaxing, and I didn't want to just ditch her after sleeping with her again.

I moved towards the door, slowly and carefully to not make any subtle movements. Once I was in his reach, he grabbed my arm and practically dragged me out.

"I'm sorry, just don't blame her for this, please?" I practically pleaded with him. Uncle David scoffed.

"I know you're the one that came up here, but she's just as fault as you are," Uncle David said wagging his finger at me. He turned to look at Avery, "you should of turned him away."

"I'm sorry, I didn't leave after she tried kicking me out. I just wanted to talk to her, that's all," I said to him. Uncle David scoffed again, and sarcastically laughed.

"Seems like you did more than that," Uncle David shook his head. "Look, I know you missed each other. I get that, trust me I do. I just don't need-" Uncle David cut himself off. He looked from Avery, back to me. "I don't need two hormonal teenagers in this house. Especially if they're going to be doing this," he gestured to the scene in front of him.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to disrespect your home like that," Avery apologized. Uncle David looked at her, and slowly nodded his head.

"Don't act like this was your idea," Uncle David said. He looked back at me, "as for you, if you're going to stay here I expect you to follow my rules. If you two want to hang out, that's fine by me. If you want to hang out in here, in her room, that's also fine. I just need the door to be open at all times."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'll respect your rules," I said to him.

"Thank you, now let's all get downstairs. Julie's making some pancakes with bacon," Uncle David said.

Uncle David walked past me, and I saw as he started to walk down the stairs. I held out my hand towards Avery. She smiled at the gesture, and took my hand into hers. I intertwined our fingers together, and we both started to walk towards the stairs.

Before we could walk down the rest of the stairs, I paused in the middle of them. I turned to look at her, and she looked a bit confused. I couldn't help but think about something, it just came to my mind.

"Do you want to go out today?" I asked her. Avery looked a bit shocked.

"Do you think your Uncle would let us go, after the incident upstairs?" Avery asked me. I shrugged at her.