Chapter 49 End

Haechan told Kun everything that had happened and let the events unfold. It was everything from when he first landed, to when he left. He felt a little embarrassed to talk about how he killed Jaebum, but he felt it was important to mention. Kun was definitely in shock, but continued to let Haechan speak.

"I can't believe I considered them my family," Haechan says, referring to the two he had killed. "It feels good ridding them out of my life." Pride filled the boy up, knowing the toxic part of his life was gone.

"Oh, you definitely rid of them," Kun chuckles. "I think this gang is rubbing off on you. Taeyong will be proud, you should tell him what happened. So, this Jongho guy. Are you sure you can trust him? You just kind of left him there."

Haechan chuckles nervously. "Well, I didn't think much of that. He is trustworthy, though. He is someone I would trust my own life with. I'm not sure what he's going to do, but he's a good person." He stood by those words. Jongho won't say anything. He and Haechan have a strong friendship.

Kun and Haechan decide to go join everyone else after they were finished catching up. The two were happy to have that moment.

It took them some time to look, but ended up finding a group of them in the game room. As soon as Haechan joined them again, someone had sent out a text to the remaining members letting them know they were all going to meet in that room. They wanted to celebrate his return.

The emotions were high and everyone was happy for this moment. Haechan was really missed, especially by Mark. The latter immediately reattached himself to the younger again, not wanting to be separated.

"So, I see Lucas got his cat?" Haechan asks, followed by a laugh.

Ten, who was playing with the cat and teaching it tricks, was the first to respond. "Yeah, but Lucas doesn't even interact with Louis. His attention is only ever on Bella! Louis doesn't appreciate that, Yukhei."

Everyone laughs at Ten's teasing, while Lucas rolls his eyes. "I do play with Louis! We played earlier, but he didn't like it so he left."

The bickering kept going, turning into who loves Louis more. It was entertaining to Haechan, as he was curled up against Mark on one of the couches watching the scene before him.

"Hey," Mark grabs the younger's attention. "It's getting pretty late and I bet that plane ride was exhausting. Let's get you to bed." Haechan responds with a large yawn, proving Mark's statement, before nodding tiredly. He didn't feel like fighting the sleep anymore, so he lets Mark lead him out of the room, making sure to say goodnight to everyone.

"You're going to have to sleep in my room, I hope you don't mind. There aren't any extra rooms right now." Mark states, once they're out of earshot of the others.

"That's fine. I am due for some Mark cuddles anyways." Haechan giggles, while wrapping himself around one of the older's arms.

A brief moment of silence passes, before Mark speaks up. "You're going to stay, right? Like you aren't leaving anymore?"

"I mean, if I'm allowed to, I would like to live with you guys again." Haechan was sure of where he needed to be and it was with this gang. This was his family.

Mark immediately grabs him into a tight hug before kissing his face all over. "Yes, yes, yes. Of course you are welcome here. I wouldn't want you anywhere else."

The two held bright smiles the rest of the walk to the bedroom, while sleep was falling on them quickly. It felt good to be with each other once more, but they were grateful to finally relax, especially Haechan and the long day he had.

As soon as they got ready for bed and lied down, Haechan's phone lights up from its spot on the bedside table, signaling an incoming text. It distracted the younger for a moment as he checked the screen.

Yeri: found another super, you down to help?