☀︎ chapter 11 ☀︎

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ·❉· ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

It was the second year at Shiritorizawa and the pair as close as ever. The third-year manager had graduated which made Aiya the official manager of the male Shiritorizawa volleyball team. Some thought it was a blessing since they wouldn't hear her constant screams everyday. Also not to mention, having a manager that can do her job properly.

It was an unusual request by Coach Ukai to Aiya which required for her to go to Karasuno. Asking Coach Washijo for permission before going was intimidating but he granted his manager's wish. So for one day, she wasn't at Shiritorizawa's gym but at Karasuno's.

Slipping into Tenma's jacket, she grabbed her bag that contains her notebook and pencil case and walked out of her dorm room. Along the way, she was greeted by Tendou. "I'm going to miss you~~" Tendou nuzzling into her shoulders. "Sa-kun, I'm coming back at night so you better practice hard." Aiya scowled.

"But you won't be there, so I'll slack off as much as I want-" Cutting himself off while he could feel an angry aura from Aiya. "I'm kidding." Putting his hands in the air for defence. "Wakatoshi-kun would replace you so I wouldn't miss you that much."

"I'll be coming back around 9 so don't you dare wait for me." "We'll see about that~"

"Sa-kun! No!"

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ·❉· ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Walking into the gymnasium wearing Tenma's jacket some of the players saw her enter. "Yoshida-chan! How have you been?! Nice to see you wearing Udai's jacket!" "Hello Ukai-san, good to see you're still doing well." She greeted back earning a boastful laugh from him. "Everyone gather around!" Just as instructed the whole volleyball team surrounded her.

"This is Aiya Yoshida currently a manager of Shiritorizawa and the Genius Coach of Sendai. Today she will be here to assist me with your practice today." Everyone was staring at her being confused. "SHE'S A GODDESS!" One bald member named Tanaka gawked.

"No, we already have our Goddess Shimizu here!" Nishinoya exclaimed while pointing at the confused Shimizu. "Oi, you guys should cut it out." Daichi tried to calm down his teammates.

"Coach Ukai if she is from Shiritorizawa, then why is she wearing a Karasuno volleyball jacket?" Ennoshita asked. "Oh you guys don't know about this but she has been my pupil ever since she was eleven! And before graduating from middle school, the Little Giant gave her his jacket."

"WOAH!! That's amazing!" "Alright cut with the nick nacks, we are going to have a game going on and Miss Yoshida-chan here will assess how you have been doing. And if those results are bad, I will continue our drills. You got it?" The word "drill" seemed to be a death word for Karasuno.

"Hai!" "Alright let's go!" Daichi and Sugawara had approached Aiya after the briefing. "It's nice seeing you again Yoshida-san." "Ah, you too! I'd never thought you guys would manage to survive Coach Ukai's drills." Chuckling softly.

"Somehow we are miraculously..." Sugawara sweatdropped. "Stop chit-chatting and go back to practice!" Coach Ukai exclaimed. "Hai!" The pair went to join with the rest of the team while Aiya chuckled.

Aiya took out her notebook and pen, opening it to a fresh page. Watching the players from the sideline, she took down notes from each player.

Coach Ukai had joined her, standing next to her and watched Karasuno play. Their determination was high. Their skills were a bit lower than Shiritorizawa's but she can see how much effort they put. Surely if they had worked together, they would be a flock (murder) of crows soaring together.