☀︎ chapter 21 ☀︎

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ·❉· ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

The day of the Fukurodani Summer Training Week has arrived and this time she was travelling with Karasuno. Unlike the other times where she travelled by train, Karasuno had offered to drive her to the summer camp.

"Aiya-chan! You can sit next to me!" Nishinoya patted the seat next to him. "Sorry but I have somethings to discuss with your coach and teacher." Declining politely as she took a seat next to Takeda. "She already has a boyfriend so you guys have no chance with her." Daichi yawned before he could try to get some sleep.

"SINCE WHEN DID OUR ANGEL GOT A BOYFRIEND?!" "YEAH WHICH MONGREL GOT HER?!" Nishinoya and Tanaka roared which made some teammates wake up abruptly. "Shut up, we're trying to get some sleep." Tsukishima shot at his seniors and they miraculously quieted down.

"So how is it with the quick duo?" She first asked Ukai. "They haven't talked to each other but I think things are going to change at the camp. I um... just want to say thank you for the suggestion." Ukai said. "It's nothing Ukai-san. I'm sure Karasuno will be able to go to Nationals this year." She admitted.

"Wait really?" Double-checking with her words and she nodded. "It's just has been at the back of my head. Seeing how much effort you put in your team, really shows it." "How so Yoshida-chan?" Tadeka asked. "From what you had shown me, it's a whole new transformation compared to the old Karasuno I know sensei."

"I see. Well, I am looking forward to the summer camp now, maybe we'll achieve bigger things there." Letting a yawn out of her mouth, she knew she was tired. "I'm sorry to interrupt but I am feeling a bit tired," Aiya admitted.

"No worries! We have a busy week so go get some sleep." Smiling to Aiya before she dozed off into dreamland.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ·❉· ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Is that the Tokyo Tower?!" Hinata asked Kenma. "Huh? That's... just a regular transmission tower." Kenma slowly answered. "What the hell? Is there no transmission tower in Miyagi? I'm pretty sure we had this conversation before." Kuroo smirked to Karasuno's captain.

"The transmission towers in Tokyo all look like the Tokyo Tower to us country folk!" Daichi argued. "That's a rash thing to say. Also, we're in Saitama." Sugawara sweatdropped.

By the time they had arrived in Saitama, the team members were awake, excited for their summer training week (only Hinata). "Ai-chan, you look a bit tired." Kuroo voicing his concern for his friend.

"I'm not ready for Kotaru to scream at my face in the morning. Even though we slept throughout the car ride, I'm still tired." "Well sucks to suck, we have practice now." He snickered. "Hinata! Did you grow any taller?!" Lev ran to Hinata and Kenma.

"What a weird thing to say the first time you meet someone." Aiya death panned to their conversation. "Are you Aiya-chan's boyfriend?" Nishinoya asked Kuroo out of the blue. "Me? No, I'm just her childhood friend." He chuckled. "Then who is it?" Nishinoya murmured.

"Nishinoya-san, why are you so fixated on finding who Yoshida-san's boyfriend?" Yamaguchi asked his senior. "I am just curious." He answered. "If it isn't the Nekoma captain, then who could it be?"

"You guys are childhood friends? No wonder you guys are close." Daichi said with astonishment. "We just lived in the same neighbourhood along with Kenma over there. So the three of us played volleyball majority of the time right until she moved away." Kuroo explained.

"Yeah and that's when I made another friend. Also, we have to get going before we go behind schedule." Aiya interrupted. "Alright, alright Ai-chan. No need to rush out the moment." Kuroo chuckled but Aiya jabbed him in the stomach.