☀︎ chapter 22 ☀︎

[a/n: i got a migraine and yeah, that sucked ass]

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ·❉· ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Nighttime had reached around and as always been Bokuto, Akaashi, Kuroo, Aiya and recently their newest member Tsukishima in the gym. Another good practice came to an end, Akaashi noticed it was nearly midnight.

"We should stop here." Grabbing a towel to wipe his face. "I guess, well I'm going to go back to my room before the other managers go to sleep," Aiya said her goodnight to the group until Kuroo stepped up.

"Let me walk you back, it's late after all." He offered. Earlier today, he told Bokuto that it was going to happen. And Bokuto squealed like a girl when he heard it, excited.that his friend is finally doing it.

So Bokuto wouldn't stop smiling which made Akaashi concerned. "Bokuto-san, are you perhaps sick?" He asked the ace. "I'm not sick, but I just can't wait what's going to happen next~~~" "I'm sure you are sick Bokuto-san." "What a weirdo," Tsukishima added on.

"Tetsu-kun, you know I'm not a little girl you know," Aiya complained a bit. "You're right but you know, it's still dangerous for a girl like you to walk at night. Especially when there are guys who could ambush you." Kuroo teased ad Aiya softly chuckled.

"You know what I just remembered?" Aiya asked and Kuroo shook his head. "The time when you got scared of a spider in your room. It was funny how high your scream was, and wouldn't sleep in your room again so you slept in my room that night." She softly chuckled.

"You just love to embarrass me don't you huh?" "What else could I say, I just miss our childhood you know? Oh then there was this other time, we decided to style Ken-kun's hair since it was long. In the end, we gave his mom a scare." Snickering at another memory.

"We really did like to mess around even though we were all quiet kids." Kuroo chuckled.

"If by any chance I didn't move to Sendai, then I would've attended the same school as you and Ken-kun. Being your manager would make our dream come true. Having the three of us on the same side of the court instead of enemies."

"This is it."

"Ai-chan, I want to tell you something." And made Aiya's ears perk up. "What is it Tetsu-kun?" Aiya looked up to see Kuroo's gaze being serious. Usually, those eyes would look sly but right now, it didn't seem like that. Which made her wonder what Kuroo have to tell her.

But the words she was expecting wasn't it.

.

.

.

"I like you Ai-chan,"

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ·❉· ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

By the time it was morning, Aiya had no recollection of how she ended up in her room. It was a mystery to her. The first thing that came to her mind was how to tell Tendou this. If by any chance he found out, then say 'sayonara' to their relationship. So the best option was to not tell him, the first secret she had ever kept away from him...

The managers from other schools were concerned about Aiya behaviours since it was the first time for them to see Aiya acting like this. Throughout the day, some of the players were correcting her.

"Yoshida-chan, that's not your gym uniform!"

"Y-Yoshida-san, you're about to use your facewash as toothpaste!"