☀︎ chapter 16 ☀︎

[a/n: first of all sorry for not updating last week 👉👈 i was on a four-day cottage trip so i was limited to write last's weeks chapter. other than that, here is this week's update ^^]

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Tanaka was flipping through this month's Monthly Volleyball issue. Of course, being disgusted by Oikawa's interview they had included.

"So, what does it say?" Sugawara asked. "Um... Oikawa's favourite food is milk bread. His favourite saying is, 'If you're going to hit it, hit it until it breaks.'" Reading it out loud. [a/n: y'all know that tic tok sound ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

"Who cares? That's completely useless!" Nishinoya irked. "Looks like Seijoh wants to take down Shiritorizawa. So most of the third-years are staying back...." Looking at the next page of the article.

"COME ON AND BRING IT SEIJOH!" Tanaka exclaimed as he was about to rip the magazine into two but Sugawara intervened. "Hey! You're going to rip it!" Slapping his face to the ground. Picking up the magazine once again, Sugawara noticed something.

"Oh, it's Ushijima." Sugawara held the magazine close to him. Hinata got a closer look and saw the Japan flag on his jersey. "JAPAN?" Hinata asked. "And it's Yoshida too!" Noticing her wearing the same jersey. "Hey get out here already, we're going for a run." Daichi walked into the club room.

"Ushijima and Yoshida are in the Youth World." Sugawara interrupted. "What?" Daichi not believing what he just said. "Youth world?" Yamguchi asked. "Simply put, they're representing Japan in the under 19 age group," Tsukishima answered.

"Come to think of it, they had included an exclusive interview with Aiya too." Tanaka stole the magazine from Sugawara's hands and skimmed through it.

"Right here!" Pointing at the article to the team.

"Aiya Yoshida, the genius coach of Sendai who is currently the manager of Shiritorizawa Academy has been working hard, aiding schools. Being able to adapt to many school's teams and bringing to their max, no wonder she is a genius when it comes to coaching.

She also has experience of helping with the World Youth Japan Team, schools from Tokyo and of course Shiritorizawa. We had asked her which school stood out to her the most.

"Well, currently Fukurodendai with their ace Katori Bokuto."

Her favourite food: Chocolate Ice Cream. Her quote: No one deserves to be left behind." Hinata read out loud.

"She did an interview? Coach Ukai's grandfather would be proud of her." Sugawara said. "Coach Ukai's grandfather? As in THE previous coach of Karasuno?" Kageyama asked. "Yeah, she was taught by her ever since she was eleven."

"Really!? Is she better than coach Ukai?" Hinata asked. "Well, she's more of a statistician than Coach Ukai. Either way, she is equally as good as him. There are some rumours that she has a cousin in Tokyo too." Daichi answered.

"WOAH I WANNA BE COACHED BY HER AND BE HER RELATIVE!" Hinata exclaimed. "We have to go for our run first Hinata."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

After school, Aiya was instructed by Coach Washijo to guide their guests to their gym. It was, after all, a big school and someone can get lost easily. Along their journey to the gym, things were iNtErEsTiNg.

"You know manger-chan, you're cute."

"How about we exchange phone numbers?"

"What school-year are you in?"