01

THE class 4 of first- year was so noisy as the teacher had not arrived yet. The girls were busy gossiping about how hot their seniors are while the boys were busy talking about new games.

" Alright, alright. Everyone take a seat, " the class teacher said. 

A girl with black hair that was standing beside the teacher attracted the student's attention.

" Okay class today we've got a new student who will became your classmate. Care to introduce yourself? " The teacher said.

" Hello. My name is Suzuki Y/n. Hope we can get along. " She said and smile.

The voice of students, mostly guy talking can be heard in the class.

" Okay stop it. Y/n, you can take a seat at the back near the window. " She said. Y/n nods.

    ◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

" Hi. Are you the new student, Suzuki Y/n? " A feminine voice asked.

" Yes. I am. " Y/n said. " This is the club
Application form. You can give it to me tomorrow. " She said.

" Okay. I bet you're the vice - school  president ?" You asked.

" Oh , yeah. Sorry. My name is Kiyoko Shimizu. " She said.

" Um . Kiyoko senpai. Is there any manager position that are still available? Since I don't really that interested in sport, " Y/n said.

" Really? You want to be a manager? Yes, of course there is . Well, manager assistance to be exact, only if you want." She said.

" I'm ready to take it. " Y/n said. " Good then. You'll be my assistant, y/n- san! " Kiyoko said while smiling.

" You will become the manager assistance for the volleyball team. Do you want me to show you around the school?" Kiyoko asked.

" It's okay, senpai. I already know the places here, " you said.

" Okay. By the way , y/n. You can come to the volleyball court next week since todays practice has been cancelled and postpone to next week, " She said.

" Okay, senpai. " You said and bowed to her before she bid you a goodbye.

     ◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

Y/n was walking around the school. It was quiet and peaceful. When she were walking, she stumbled upon a music room.

" Wow, a piano, " She said as that was the first thing she saw.

" Well, I think it's fine if I play it for a moment, " She said. Fortunately, she already asked her class teacher either she can used the music Instrument or not. And the teacher said it was okay to play as long the students did not broke it.

She played the Op. 64 No.2 .  Her fingers moved beautifully. When she done, she quickly packed her stuff and went back home.

Time skip-

Y/n was talking to her new friend, Maki when they saw two boys- one with tall height while the other one can be called pretty short compared to average male's height.

" Who's that? . " Y/n asked while curiously looking at them.

" Oh it's Hinata Shoyou and Tobio Kageyama. They're first- year volleyball player. " Hana explained.

" Volleyball huh ." Y/n look at Hinata, who was jumping happily became a goofy type of person he is. For some reason, she feel a weird sensation around her stomach. And her heart beat are so loud.

" Y/n? Y/n? Suzuki Y/n! " yelled Hana.

" Huh? What? " Y/n asked.

" I'm calling you several times and you don't even seems to hear m- Ohh, " she nodded her head several times as she turned her head toward the direction of what Y/n staring at.

" Hinata Shoyou? " She said while smirking. Y/n now is blushing mess.

" Shut up, can you, " Y/n quickly snapped at her making Hana pouted.

Y/n realized that she might have a crush on Hinata. The way he smiled making her blushing. Y/n always heard of the saying ‘ love in first sight ’ and always thought that was a joke. But now, she blamed at herself for being such a jerk to became of those .

A week passed and it's the day where Y/n will become the manager assistance. Y/n was so excited yet nervous because she will meet the team along with Hinata.

     ◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

" You know, all of us do not have a girlfriend. " Yuu said.

" Except for me. Because my girlfriend is Kiyoko-san. " Tanaka said.

" What! No! She's mine. " Yuu exclaimed.

" Hey, hey . Stop,  you two. " Suga said.

" I bet Kageyama don't have a girlfriend because he's too cold and a jerk! " Hinata said.

" What! At least I'm not like you! We all know you don't have one because you are too short and so annoying! " Kageyama said.

" What! Too bad, cause you're wrong! I do have a girlfriend. " Hinata said making everyone shocked.

" What? Huh. You must be lying. If it's true then, who is it? " Kageyama said.

In the midst of the conversation, the main door opened, revealed a cute girl. She was wearing a full school sports shirt.

" Her! She is my girlfriend! Suzuki Y/n is my girlfriend, " Hinata said while pointing his finger to you.

" Heh?! " Y/n said. Her face is now red.
Hinata now walking towards Y/n and take her hand. They both get out from their.

" I don't know he was telling the truth, " Kageyama said.

" I don't know he's serious. " Daichi said.

" What?! Huhu, why do I lose to Hinata! He such a lucky guy to have a cute girlfriend. My pride HURTED! " Yuu said before getting his head slapped.

Kiyoko only looking at the the chaotic team uncomfortably. ‘ Only if they knew ’ .