10

AFTER a few hours, the show finished. We all started to go to our own tent and drifted to sleep.

I decided to go outside since I want to grabbed a water bottle at the corner of the tent.

Everyone already asleep, I mean there was no one outside. When I was drinking my water, out of blue someone pulling me and I could feel my back leaning on the tree.

I open my eyes and I could see Oikawa.

“ Oikawa- san?” I asked.

“ N/n, finally I can talk to you, I miss you ” he said. I giggled.

“ What, you're the one who forgot me and you're the one who miss me? ” I tease him.

“ oww sorry about that, I lost all of my old contact, ” he pouted and I chuckled.

“ That's fine so, what are you doing? ”

“ no, it's just hurt for me to see you acted all lovey-dovey toward Hinata. ” He said.

“ What do you mean? You know he's my boyfriend right? ” I asked him.

“ Exactly. I wish it could be me. ” He said and started to caressed my cheek which making me felt goosebumps.

“ Pfft- stop joking around, ” I'm about to walked away but Oikawa stopped me by blocking my way with his hand.

I try to go on the other way but he do the same thing. “ what are you doing, Oikawa- san ” I asked him.

“ I can't stand it anymore, I need to kiss you ” He said and tried to kiss me. I tried to pushed him away but he was too strong.

My tears started to flow down on my face when I found out that he had been push on the ground and get beaten.

“ Hinata. Stop it. ” I tried to stop him but he won't budging . I hugged him and he stopped.

“ Are you okay? Did he doing anything inappropriate to you? ” He asked me.

“ N-no. He nearly but you come first. ” I said stuttering. He then look at Oikawa who's hissing on his beaten face.

“ Oikawa- san, if you dare to lay fingers on Y/n, I swear I'm going to do something more worst than this. ” He said and took my hand.

He bought me into the forest. “ Hinata. Where are we going? ” I asked him.

“ Just follow me. I know some place so we can talk about this. ” he said.