03

Y/N'S POV

I was sitting on place when Hana came to me. She looked sweaty like she have been doing a marathon.

" Um why did you sweating? " I asked her.

" Y/n! Is it true that you're dating Hinata Shoyou? " She asked me. My eyes widen.

" How did you know that? " I asked her.

" Hey, people are talking about it you know. " She told me.

" So? Why are you so shock? I mean it's normal, right " I said.

" Normal, my ass. Do you that know this school will talk whenever there's a couple? " She asked me.

" Maybe you haven't heard about it but this school is famous for ' Couple Fight ', " she said.

" What do you mean? " I asked her and looked at her weirdly.

" What i mean is, when there's a couple, there will be fight. A couples will be against each other, " She said.

" What kind of fight? " I asked her.

" Opps. Sorry. It's couple thingy. Like running together, fishing like that. Don't worry it's not a real fight, " She said.

" Well, that's explained why people kept on staring at me this morning. " I told her

" I don't blame them tho. I don't expected you to  become his girlfriend. I mean you're cute and he's also cute. " She screamed.

" Okay, okay. I get it. Don't need to screamed duh. But there's no more couple in this school right? " I asked.

" No darling. Of course there is. Why should I tell you about the couple thingy if there are no fight going to be held? " She said.

" There's one couple on second-year which is Yamamoto Sakura and Watanabe Saki. " She said.

" SO you two is the couple from the first-year. " She said. We two nods.

" Yes we are. " Hinata said. " So you must know who we are. " He said. " Um. Sorry but who are you guys? " Hinata ask.

" Seriously? We are Yamamoto Sakura and Watanabe Saki. Second- year. "

" Oh. Hello seniors " Hinata said while bowing. ' Bruh is this boy kidding me? ' I said to myself.

" Hahahaha. That's a nice one. " Sakura said. She looked at Hinata.

" Wait seriously. You really don't know who we are? Even heard about us? " She asked.

" .... ”

" Okay so we're the couple from second- year. And we will become your opponent in the couple fight. " Saki said.

" So, prepare yourself. The competition will began the day after tomorrow. Be prepared. " Sakura said.

" What the actually happen! Since when do we have this couple competition? " Hinata asked. I looked at him, frowning.

" I know right. I mean I never heard any about this before. " I said.

" What do you think the competition will be like? " He asked.

" Well, let's just wait and see. I'm sure there will be a letter or something. For now, we need to find out who's spread the thing. " I muttered.

" Yeah. The suspect is totally on our team. " He said. Hinata sometimes can be a sharp thinker.

" It's recess now so let's go eat our lunch first and then investigate. " I said. I then smiled and walked closer to him. He looked confused.

" Let's go " I took his hand and intertwined our hand. His face was turning red.

Time skip -

" I'M sorry, Hinata-san. Kiyoko and I were busy talking about you two until we didn't realize that people can heard us. " Tanaka said.  

" That's why we always told you not to talk way too loud ," Daichi said.

" No no. It's okay. " I said.

" Yeah, I mean they're couple right? " Suga said.

" Yeah. " Hinata said.

" But we're also don't know anything about the competition. To be honest I think it's to cliché. " I said.

" Pfft. It's okay. The heroes are here. "
Ukai coach said. His face are so shining making me furrowed.

" Oh really? Where are they?" Hinata and me asked.

" What? Of course us( the coaches ) " Ukai said.

" Pfft. You might be successful in volleyball but I bet you're never ever date someone " Tsukishima said.

" Hey, you ungrateful children! Of course I used to date someone! " Ukai said with red face. We all just laughing.