15

HINATA'S POV

I could feel my eyes opened slowly. I could see an unfamiliar wall- white wall and sooner realized that I'm at the hospital.

“ Hinata? Oh my god- Doctor! ” I could hear my mother yell. I can feel a pain on my back and the scene where I protected y/n flashed on my mind.

     ◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

My friends had come to visited me just now ever since they heard that I'm awake. My mom say that I've been in coma for 3 month.

The doctor said I could go back home after a few days. I was wondering where is Yn. I miss her .

I kept on asking my mom and my friends but they seemed to avoided my question and changed the subject.

I shrugged it off, thinking maybe she was busy that day.

   ◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

The doctor said I can be home today even though he said I could stay for a couple of days if I want to.

My mom was packing my stuff when I asked her.

“ Mom, can you please tell me , where's y/n? ” I ask her.

She sighed before walked to the couch where she put her hand bag and pulled out a letter. She then walked toward me.

“ Here.  For you, ” She said and get out from the room. I have a bad feeling about what I'm going to read.
____

The door being opened harshly, revealed a biy Hinata.

“ Wait, Hin- ” his mom said but stop when she saw him running outside.

“ I knew this going to happen. ” She said and she started to falah back the moment where she and y/n talked 3 moths ago.

“ Um, Mrs.Hinata. Can you do me a favor? ” Y/n said. Her eyes were red, obviously she had been crying.

I nodded.

“ Please give this letter to him when he's awake. ” Y/n say.

“ Are you really going to move from here? ” Mrs.Hinata asked.

“ Unfortunately, yes.. I hope I can stay but I can't, ” she said and hugged Mrs.Hinata.
Mrs.Hinata couldn't help but sighed. She liked y/n.

On the other side, Hinata was running.
His tears started to flow down from his eyes as he remembered what he just read on the letter just now.

Dear Hinata, my lovely boyfriend that I love and always be.

When you read this letter, I may not be next to you. I'm sorry that I can't stay with you for a long time. That day, I suddenly get a call from my mother informed me that my grandmother is sick.

It's not like I want to leave you, but I felt so sad, mad and disappointed toward myself. I thought maybe, with this I could rid that feeling.

I feel like it is my fault that you've been in coma. Every time I look at you who's laying on the bed, lifeless. It's broken my heart.

And I think you'll be in more danger and it would make your dreams became longer to achieve if you continued to be with me. And please promise me, this wouldn't effect your dreams, on volleyball.

On your dream to became little giant. There's more thing I want to say but I think this the end. Don't forget I love you. Farewell, hinata. Love you

Regards,
Y/n.

“No. Why Y/n. It's not your fault. I can't do it without you. ” Hinata said, sobbing. He looked at Y/n used to be, home. It's clearly that the house is empty. He looks at the clouds.

“ I'll be waiting for you, Y/n. ” he said and wiped off his tears.