05

Y/N'S POV

Here we were. Both of us were trying to get the right move. Hinata did a lot better than me. I frequently moved wrongly while him, otherwise.

The other couple was doing great. I became frustrated as it repeat over and over.

“ I'm sorry , Hinata. ” I apologized . Hinata look at me and smile.

“ It's okay. Really. You don't have to feel sorry for doing it wrongly. ” He said. And we stayed quiet for a while.

“ Still, I can teach you tho. ” Hinata suddenly said and placed his right hand on my waist and intertwined our hand. One of my hand is on his neck.

I could see the other couple were already on the second stage. Before I could freaked out, I got beaten by him.

“ Don't mind them. We're also about to finish. So follow my lead, k ? ” He said and moved.

I'm trying to follow his step and failed. “ It's okay. Try. ” He assured me. I felt touched for some reason.

I obey him and did what he said.  Slowly, I could follow his step .

“ Okay you two can go now. ” The person with the gown said. I want to say something but Hinata took my hand and lead us .

“ We can congrats it later. We need to move on, ” He said. I just noded my head.

At the second stage, the one that I'm worried about . Hinata was going to fight with that second-year boy.

“ I thought you guys going to take more time. ” Sakura said.

“ Well, here you are. Remember, the one who lose, he will get hitten with the flour while the winner will continue on. ” Saki said.

“ Sure. Let's start the game. ” Hinata said. Both of them wearing the costume and hold the swords.

For some reason, I got bad feelings when I take a look at the couple, who was smirking.
The whistle sound can be heard, which mean the game will start soon. Before he go, I tools his hand.

“ Be careful. ” 

“ It's going to be fine. ” he assured me. Both of them standing in the middle and bowing to each other.

“ Saki babe! Do your best! ” Sakura yells.  Then the fight began.

They were both fighting. Both of them are pretty efficient.

They were moving literally everywhere. When Hinata was about to attacked, Saki attack him first which cause him to stumbled. His sword had flew away.

Y/n were looking at them when a rays flash on Y/n's eyes. It was Saki's sword. Realization hit Y/n and her eyes widen.

“ Damn it ”

Y/n look at Saki who was clearly smirking. “ No. Hinata, run! ” Y/n said and sprinting toward them.

“ !!!! ”

The blood can be seen dripping from Y/n's hand. She was holding the sword in her hand. Saki quickly let go of the sword and fell down.

“ Y/n! ” Hinata said before Y/n pass out.

Y/n's P.O.V ( highlights )

My eyes blinking for a few times before my sight became clear. I opened the only to be greet by the unfamiliar ceiling - white ceiling.

“ Y/n? Y/n! You're awake! ” I heard a familiar voice, it's Hinata. He hugged me which caught me off guard.

He seems notice that he hugs me. “ Oh, sorry. I'm just happy that you're awake. ” He said while smiling.

“ It's okay. Anyways, where am I ? ” I asked him.

“ You're in the hospital. You're losing a lot of blood. Luckily, we've made it. ” He explained.

“ Wait, Saki senpai - ” My words being cut by Hinata.

“ The police has capture him. Also with Sakura senpai. ” Hinata said.

“ I couldn't believe he did tha- wait, you're okay right? ” I asked him.

“ Jeez, care about yourself first. And yes I'm fine ”

“ And you know what? Turns out they illegally bought that sword from the black market, and they been doing that since last year,  ” Hinata said and I gasped.

“ And thank you, Y/n. ”

“ What for? ”

“ Well, thank you for saving me. I don't know what's gonna happen at me. But you know, my life isn't that important you kno-”

“ Dude, you're live is important. If you don't think so, I do. So don't say things like that again, ” I scolded him.

I didn't notice that Hinata was looking at me warmly. He chuckled .

“ Pfft- you like my grandmother you know ” he said and I pouted.

“ Well, thank you, y/n ” Hinata said and hugged me.