02

Y/N looked at her wrist that has been hold by Hinata. She could felt herself blushing. Hinata was dragging her outside the court.

" I'm sorry Y/n- san! For saying that you're my girlfriend, " He apologized.

" I-its okay but you have already told them that I'm your girlfriend, " Y/n said. She scolded herself for stuttering.

" That's the point. Y/n-san can you corporate with me? " He asked her.

" What do you mean? " Y/n asked.

" Can you become my fake girlfriend for 45 days? I mean they will tease and mock me for the rest of my life especially Kageyama if they knew the truth. " He said.

" I- I don't know" y/n said. It's not like she doesn't want to but duh, she don't want to look so obvious.

" Please Y/n. Just for 45 days. " Hinata begged her with his puppy eyes .

" F-Fine. But I only agreed on this because I pity you that you'll be mock by your friends! " Y/n said while stared on her shoes.

" Really? Thank you y/n! " He said and hugged you. Your eyes widen in shock and you could felt your heart beats.

" Oh s-sorry! " He apologized and scratched his cheeks.

" It's fine. Oh by the way don't you have a practice? " Y/n said, changing the topic.

" Yes! Oh God. I forgot . But let's go there together shall we? " He asked her.

When they entered the court, she saw Kiyoko senpai walking towards her.

" Ah y/n - San. I see you already have the sport outfit. " She said.

" Oh yes. I buy it last week. " She mutter.

" Okay. Let's meet towards the team, shall we? " She asked you and smiles. Y/n swear if she was a boy, she would totally in love with her.

" Hey guys. I want to introduce you to our new manager assistance. " Kiyoko said.

" Hello. I'm first-year student, Suzuki Y/n. " She said shyly.

" Oh! It's Hinata's girlfriend. " Yamaguchi said.

" Hmm "

" What? Hinata's girlfriend? " Kiyoko asked.

" Yes! We've got ourselves a cute manager, again! " Yuu said .

" Sorry Y/n-san. They're both might be annoying right now but sooner they will become normal back. " Asahi said.

" Oh. Okay ". Y/n nodded. Both of Tanaka and Yuu's ears are red.

Y/N was helping Kiyoko placed the volleyball back into their basket. She look at Ukai, the coach who was guiding the players .

She was beyond happy as the people in that club were treating her warmly.

" Okay. Meet you all tomorrow. Sleep well tonight. " Ukai said.

" Yes! "

" Y/n- San" Hinata called her.

" Oh, yes Hinata kun? " Y/n said smiling.

" Let's walk together. " He said. She remembered that they've became a couple which mean they have to acted like one too.

" Hmm. Okay. Just wait for a minute. " Y/n said. They can sense that the other were watching them.

" SO this is where you live? " Hinata asked her.

" Yes. "

" Well Hinata. I want to ask you. We need to act like a couple too right? " Y/n asked.

" Unfortunately yes. If you don't w-" his words been cutted by her.

" Nah. It's okay Hinata-san. It's not like we have to kiss each other, we only kiss on cheeks. And do couple things. " Y/n said, oblivious to the fact that she make Hinata flustered.

" O-oh. Okay. Bye y/n. See you tomorrow at school " Hinata said. Y/n nods. Before he leaves, y/n give him a quick kiss on the cheek and ran toward her house.

Leaving Hinata dumbfounded. There was a faint of pink on his cheeks.Y/n on the other side is leaning on the door.

" Why did I do that? I hope he don't find it weird. " Y/n sighed .

" It would totally be a new thing for me. I hope it will become smoothly. " Y/n said to herself and somehow felt funny hearing that statement.