04

Y/N'S POV

So, today was the day. The day where the competition would began. Turned out that Ukai sensei and the others did not know anything about the competition.

This past few days, we were actually acting like a real couple to make sure nobody suspected us.

I'm actually shock that the acting is so smooth as if we were both a real couple. As if, we were both willing to do it.

We also shocked that the teacher is actually supporting those thing .I was like duh? Whatever. I should think about this later. Because right now, I'm standing at the beginning point.

Nobody's P.O.V

The atmosphere was very loud. With the voices of students and teachers. They would be playing two games. The first one was the castle world. There we need to pretended to be a royals.

And we've to get through the test, like dancing and more. And the second one we would use a Sampan to cross the lake. The lake was pretty big .

We need to oared until we got to the finishing line. It might sound easy but actually not. Of course we need to do it together with our partner.

Which make Y/n's flustered. This kind of activities would only make her heart go doki doki!

“ Okay, two of our couples. Please be ready here. ” The couch said. Well, one of our teachers to be exactly.

“ Are you okay, Y/n? ” Hinata asked, worried.

“ Yes, yes. We can do this right? ” Y/n asked.

“ Yes, of course we can. ” Hinata said. They then look at the couple next to them. They look confident. Well of course they are. They were the real couple after all.

“ We'll start now on the counting of 3, 2 ..” The couch said. Y/n was ready when she felt a hand intertwined with her. She looked at Hinata, who's already look into her eyes.

She could feel herself getting fluttered. Her face turned into pink.
You could hear an aww from the audience.

“ 3! ”

Then you and Hinata run toward the castle. It was a stage you can say. The other couple already passed you two.

The first thing that happened when you two arrived at the first point was there a person who wear a mascot.

“ Please read this. ” He said. Hinata take the letter and read it out loud.

Noted:

On this castle (stage), there's would be 3 stage . On the first stage, you'll need to pass the dance test which means you need to dance like a royals always do.

On the second stage, you'll be at the court where the male couple will plays fencing.

Don't worry to the fact that you'll be hurt because it is not a real sword. Just play like a real match.

And the last one is you'll get out from the castle and race to the finish. You guys will used a Sampan to race. Be careful.

Y/n look at Hinata. He looked terminating. Y/n hold his hand.

“ Take it easy. Don't push yourself too much. ” Y/n said.

Hinata expressions turned soft. He smiled. “ Thanks Y/n. I know I can counting on you. Love you, bunny. ” He said.

Y/n slightly blushing. ‘ Did he just say that. Don't make me fall deeper for you. ’ Y/n said.

“ Hehe. Love you too, Shoyou. ” Y/n said and this time Hinata turned to blushed.

“ Okay okay. Let's start now shall we. We can acted lovey-dovey later. ” He said and hold out his hand for Y/n to hold.

“ Okay okay” Y/n said. Both of them, without realizing have confess their feeling toward each other without knowing it was real.