09

Y/N'S POV

It was midnight. All of us were busy unpacking and rearrange our stuff in our camp.

The tent was very big that could afford almost 20 people so every school got their own tent.

Right now, we were sitting in a circle, big circle. The thing we were going to do this night is introduction.

Which means we all need to introduce ourselves. Including the managers and coach . Of course in order.

After we done introduce ourselves, we'll going to show our talents. Every school need to have representative. At least one.

One by one started to introduce themselves until it's our time. I pay attention when it's Hinata's turn.

“ Hi, my name is Hinata Shoyou and I wanted to be like little giant. ” He said.

I smile looking at him.

Ukai couch, Takeda sensei and Kiyoko turned to introduced herself which mean after her was me.

“ Hi, my name is Suzuki Y/n. And I'm the vice manager. ” I said. I could feel everyone is looking at me.

When I'm about to sit down, Hinata said something.

“ And she's my girlfriend. So don't try to flirt with her. ” Hinata said earning a lot of reaction from everyone.

I could feel myself blushing. From the corner of my eyes, I could saw Oikawa look at me.

‘ what's wrong with him? ’ I said in my mind.

Then, Tanaka who was being extra full come up on the stage that been put on the middle. It was not that big.

“ okay, so let me being the mc for tonight show. ” Tanaka said.

I looked at Kiyoko senpai and caught her looking at Tanaka.

“ Uu. Is there something you've been hiding from me? ” I said. Kiyoko them look at me, flustered.

“ W-what? What do you mean? I d-dont und- ” I cutted her.

“ It's okay, I can keep 'em. ” I wink at her.

“ So, let's start from our school. Let's having our vice-manager, Y/n! Since she's new and she's Hinata's girlfriend. ” He said while teasing.

The crowd started to ‘ ooo ’ and chanting my name so I've got no luck but accept it.

I take the mic from Tanaka's hand and stand in the middle.

“  Please wait for a moment ”

I put the microphone on the microphone stand and walked to our tent.

I remember that I've bring my guitar with me. I came back with a guitar on my hand.

“ umm okay, so I'm going to sing a song for my lovely boyfriend, Hinata. ” I said and again, the crowd started to ‘ ooo ’ .

I can see that Hinata is blushing even with this dim light of led on the tent which making we feel so warm.

You don't babe
When you hold me
And kiss me slowly
It's the sweetest thing
And it don't change

If I have it my way
You would know that you are
You are the coffee that I need
in the morning,
You're my sunshine in
the rain when it's pouring,

Won't you gave yourself to me,
Give it all long
I just want to see
I just want to see how
Beautiful you are
You know that I see it
I know you're a star

Where you go I'll follow
No matter how far
If life is a movie
Oh your the best part
Ooo,  you're the best part
Ooo, best part

When I finished, the people started to gave me an applause.

“ Thank you. ” I said and go back to my seat. Then the show continued.