EPILOGUE

“ HEY, Hinata. Have you told Y/n?, ” Sugawara asked him.

“ About? ” he asked him back.

“ You know, about how you plann- ” Hinata quickly shush him when he saw Y/n enter the building.

“ Shush. Y/n is there, ” he said. Automatically, Sugawara and Yuu looked at Y/n and Hana.

“ Seriously dude, I think you better tell her, I mean, what would you feel if your lover hides something from you?” Sugawara said.

“ I know, but I'm scared. What if she get mad at me ? ” he said.

“ What? Of course no! And plus, we couldn't hide our acting talents okay, ” Yuu said said dramatically.

“ him only, not me, ” Sugawara said.

Hinata looked at both of them unbelievable.

“ Better tell her now or we going to tell her by myself, ” Yuu said .

 With an heavy heart, he walked towards Y/n who later on noticed him. She waved at him. Hana who is beside of her walked off.

“ Hi, Hinata! ” Y/n greeted me happily. Oh no, I'm started to felt this was a bad idea.

“ Um, Y/n. I've got something t-to tell you, ” I said while fiddling with my fingers.

 “ Oh really? What is it? ” she asked me. Okay. I really want to said nothing and walked off. I decided just to told her

“ Y/n. I hope you forgive me after this. ” I said  while looking straight into her eyes.

“ W-what? Are you cheating on me or something? ” she asked me with her cracking voice.

“ No! Of course no! How could I do that when I only loves you! ” I said.

“ Okay, so actually remembered when we made our deal? ” I asked her. She nodded her head.

“ Well actually it's all planned out. ” I said. She titled her head to the left.

  “ Well, about us, the fake couple thingy actually all planned out. But don't worry I do love you. I did it because I don't know how to approached you. So, kiyoko-san knew about you will visit us, and we made up this plan. ” I explained to her. Seeing her remained silent making me nervous.

“ please Y/n. Say something  to me. I know what did is wrong. But please. Don't leave me. I love you. I can- ” my words been shut up when I felt a pair of soft lips on mine .

“ okay, listen babe. I already knew about this . So, don't cry. ” she said while patting on my hair.

“ What? Who told you? And why did you didn't told me? ” I asked her. She smiled.

“ hehehe. Well actually Yuu and Tanaka senpai told me. They said that they wanted to watch your reaction, ” she explained to me.

 With that I looked at my left where the guys was. And there stood they recording me while laughing. Well, it doesn't took that much time when realized I was looking at them with a burning eyes.

“ COME HERE YOU, KID! ” Hinata screamed and started to chased them. Yuu and Tanaka quickly run away. Sugawara only shake his head.

“ Y/N !!! HELP US! ” Yuu said. Y/n only chuckled.

 “ Well, you guys were the one who made this mess, so you gotta deal then by your own. ” Y/n said casually.