16

“ PLANE 2345 will bound to the Australia in a few minutes. Please report to lane 6 " the speaker say.

A girl walked with her suitcase. She seemed to be looking for someone.

" Y/n! " I hear someone calling her.

" Hana! " I said and run to her.

" Oh my god, it's been 2 years already, and babe you're became more gorgeous," She said.

“ Oh I'm flustered, ” we both laughed.

" Wait, doesn't that mean you're in senior year? " I asked her.She nods. And we decided to walked out from the airport.

       ◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

" So, Y/n. Why did you suddenly come here? " She said smiling.

" Oh, nothing. I just miss it here. " I said.

" Hurm. So how school? " I asked her.

" Well, our school did it to the national. The volleyball team. " She told me.

" Really, I knew it. They can. " I said.

" You know Y/n, Hi- " I cut her by saying that I'm tired and I want to go to sleep. She sighed and nodded.
____

Me and Hana were walking at the sidewalk. I insisted to accompany her and she finally gave up and let me.

As we were closed enough to the school, I stopped when we're in front of the gate.
I hugged Hana and bid her good bye.

" Bye Hana- chan. " I said and she run inside.

When I'm about to turned around, I saw Hinata with Kageyama. He looked more mature and handsome. He also became taller.

I'm back to reality and decided to walked off from there before he noticed me.

" I'm happy he doing just fine, " I whispered to myself.

I then walked into a way full of Sakura trees. I forgot it was April. The Sakura's petal fell down from the tree. It looked so beautiful. I couldn't help but think about hinata.

He must have a new girlfriend. I mean, he must have move on. Oh come on
y/n. Remember you're the one who decided to let him go.

As I was walking, admiring the flowers, I could hear someone's calling me.

" Y/n! ". I turned around and I'm startled as I was greet by someone's embrace.

" Hinata? " He hugged me.

" What are you do- " I stopped when a soft pink lip crashed onto mine.

“ Why did you do that? " I asked him.

" I miss you Y/n. " he said.

" So what? "

" So, don't ever leave me again, " he said.
He come closer to me.

" why'd you leave me, y/n? I- I can't live without you. " he said and caressed my cheek.

" I had to leave you. For your own goo- " he cut me out.

" No Y/n. That's not true. Stop blaming  yourself when it's not your fault. " his tears flow down on his cheeks making my heart ached. Seeing him crying, I also joined him.

" I'm- I'm sorry. I- I don't know why I th- " I stopped as I chocked on my own saliva. He wipe off the tears from my face and hugged  me securely so that I wouldn't leave him again.

" it's okay, Y/n. Just can you stay with me? Please. I thought maybe I can move on, but I'm wrong. You being far away from me. Please tell you can stay with me. " he said to me crying.

I nodded and hugged him back. His words were so sincerely . Our forehead meet and we laughed.

The End.