。♡29♡。 Solicit 2.0

Jungkook's perspective

My feet led me straight into the depth of dense trees, the breezes engulfed me entirely as I stepped into the darkness.

Clouds hid the only source of light, the moon but it didn't stop me as I walked further into the darkness with downflowing eyes. 

I felt so lost and every source of hope had just faded away and the heart was left with burning emotions only. I was tripping, I was walking mindlessly because I was living in a reality that wasn't real. I felt so torn. He was hurt, he was torn and helpless because of me.

Why can't we love when this is all that we want?

Finally the only source of light caught my attention when I found myself standing at the entrance of the church. My eyes gleamed with burning emotions and tears but I wiped them away fiercely.

Candles were glowing all around in a little dark hallway to the entrance of the church. Framed paintings of God and Goddesses were hanging on the walls adorned by designed patterns, giving glimpses of heaven. A big chandelier was just hanging above my head. The surrounding was holy and aesthetic yet I was feeling as if a storm burst over me.

I took a deep breath and stepped in as I walked through the aisle, eyes fixed on the figure of God when my heart swoll up with painful memories.

I stood now, taking my hands out of my pockets to now join in front of God. My eyes gleamed with so many emotions. I was hurt and upset with God for the very unfair event that had me standing there with no strength and will left inside my body.

"God, they say I am your son, why are you hurting your child this way? I just wanted to have a life of love but all you did is try to keep me away from it. How many more tests are left to prove myself? Isn't that enough now? I am tired. I am giving up." I whispered with my crackling voice as I tried to control my tears.

"God, just why? Why is love considered a sin? Why can't we just be together? Why? He is your child. Are you happy to see him suffer? I want nothing but him to be happy but he is suppressing his emotions and now…"  I pleaded, kneeling in front of him.

"...take him out of his miseries. If our love isn't right, punish me, do me wrong because I was the one to begin this sin. Hurt me the way you want but not him. If these tests were not enough for you to test my love then I don't know what to do. Oh lord, I am giving up now." I sobbed my lungs out.

".... but if it's for him. I am not giving up any moment. Try me as much as you want. I am standing here in front of you. If loving is a sin then yes I am sinner but he doesn't deserve this. He doesn't deserve this, he doesn't deserve this. No, he doesn't." 

My fainting voice echoed in the empty hall, returning me my said words back but I had no sign of assurity. The silence was only there. I bit my lip and stood up now. My patience was well tested and I stood up now.