!! CHAPTER ONE !!

LOVE ME NOT
A Taekook Fanfiction

LOVE ME NOT A Taekook Fanfiction

It's finally here... ✨💕 I mean no one knew it was coming but i've been working on this on the sidelines and didn't want to post till I had a decent amount of chapters already written... I have 15 chapters pre-written but I have a schedule on when each chapter is coming out. Hope you enjoy !! Also feel free to check out the Spotify playlist I made for this story!link will be in the comments☁️🦋☁️

Taehyung walked into the building with dignity.

His light blonde hair was pulled back and parted neatly at the top of his head. The beige trench coat hung loosely on his small framed body. The black turtle neck he wore, was tucked in his black skinny jeans.

With each step he took, the sound of his Gucci loafers was tapping on the cream polished tiles.

When he made his way through the set, fellow movie co-workers smiled and waved, as he walked by. Being the well-mannered man he is, returned each and every one of their gestures with a wave back. A gentle smile crept onto his lips.

His attitude, could be easily mistaken for being the major actor for his job. But he was simply, the second male lead.

He never though of his part as a demotion from being the best. He was happy with the role he was assigned. It just appeared, that the male who did get the main role, was an incompetent asshole.

"Don't bother me if it's not important." Taehyung watched as the raven haired male had his eyes glued on his phone walking away from crew members and stylists, who clearly needed something from him.

He shooed them away as if they were flies, buzzing around his ear. Taehyung clenched his jaw at his co-workers lack of manners.

A loud slam came from the door that led to his dressing room. Earning the attention of every crew member that was preparing the set. Everyone eyed each other for a glimpse moment, before returning to business as usual.

"Taehyung-ssi, we need to do your makeup now." One of the female staff said to him.

Obliging to the lady, he follows her to his own personal dressing room.

The middle-aged lady sat him down in his seat, while she started preparing the makeup tools.

Taking a glance at himself in the mirror, he turns to his side profile examining his nude untouched face. Some blemishes were evident, but was covered with the foundation the lady started applying.

"Is it possible to not cover my moles?" Taehyung asked the lady, and somehow the question made her smile.

"Of course."

She made sure to avoid covering the moles Taehyung was quite fond of. He thought it was apart of what made him unique. So, he quietly thanked the makeup artist for doing his request.