!! CHAPTER FOURTEEN !!

Okay.... But seriously thank you for 200 reads 💖 🙊🐒🙊💖

🎬

They had the a couple days to themselves, the only other time that Taehyung had away from work.

The schedule was always jam packed with shooting that they were lucky to have the occasional days to relax. To keep his sharp figure he maintains his diet and workout routines like usual. Always starting off his day with a morning coffee and run.

He was decently fond of Seokjin's coffee and knowing the lack of customers, he thought why not support him.

He walked into the store but it wasn't the familiar way he remembered it. Someone rushed past Taehyung even as he opened the door, the cafe was packed.

People were lining up in front of the counter and people with their friends or significant others dined in drinking their desired beverage.

Taehyung wasn't expecting to see people.

Not when he was dressed the way he was. Unlike his normal outerwear, he was wearing a white muscle tee and grey active shorts. He was dressed as a complete hobo, he thought to himself. Definitely not a look he'd promote on his media feed.

He waited at the back of the line using his hand to cover his face and for the most part no one spared him a glance.

When he reached the front of the line the owner brought his gaze to Taehyung and retracted his chin back.

"You're back from your trip already?" Seokjin rhetorically asked.

"Yeah, how did you know about that?" Taehyung said looking beside him for anyone possibly taking pictures.

"Gguk told me he was going to be away for a couple of days for a work thing."

Taehyung hummed, "Can I get a small double double?"

Seokjin nodded his head, "No problem! Jimin!" He turned back and yelled the specific name and a boy from the back room with pink cotton candy hair popped out.

"Yes sir!" The said man put his hand on his head with a green apron around his waist.

"Are we in the military?" Seokjin sassed.

"No sir!"

"Ah fuck, just make a double double." He face palmed and turned back to Taehyung.

"You hired someone?" Taehyung crinkled his eyebrow. All he's known was that he was running the cafe by himself.

"Yeah, business started getting busy while you were on your trip, someone say you and Gguk coming here. That'll be $5.26." Taehyung pulled out his wallet and tapped his card onto the debit machine. "You're saying we gave you customers?"

"Yeah. Now shoo there is a line up behind you." Seokjin whisked him away greeting the person behind him.

"Excuse me," The pink haired boy said timidly walking out from behind the counter with paper cup in his hands. "Your coffee." He outstretched the drink and Taehyung happily took it from him.

"Thank you...Jimin." Taehyung read the name tag that was on his apron.

"Of course Taehyung!" The boy was enthusiastic.

"You know who I am?" He pointed at himself with the unoccupied hand, tilting his head.

"Who wouldn't? I kind of follow you on social media." Jimin said awkwardly carding his hand through his fluffy locks averting contact with Taehyung.