!! CHAPTER THIRTEEN !!

I have one more week of school 😩 I want it over withhhhhh so I can update more 😁🤩😁

🎬

At the other end of Taehyung's room, there was a skunk looking animal that was being completely still. Taehyung was frightened and didn't move an inch, afraid if he took one step the animal would spray at him.

He saw a pair of pants and a t-shirt that was on his dresser. He slowly tippy toed to the dresser taking the items before he ran and dashed out of the room. "How the heck did a skunk get in my room?"

He was remembering it's black fluffy fur and black beady eyes just looking at him. Taehyung out in the hallways rummaged through the pockets of the pants and found Jeongguk's room key in it.

He forgot that he had it, till now. He knew that Sohyun would be asleep at this time because it was already past curfew. But since Jeongguk was just with him, he knew he'd be awake.

So looking at the back of the key he saw the room number, 213. Jeongguk's room was on the opposite side from his, so he started walking towards his room because he figured he didn't have any other choice. He didn't even know where the directors room was.

That's what his key was for, for emergencies right?

Taehyung was standing in front of the door that had the same number as the back of the card. He wasn't just going to barge into his room, so instead he knocked on the door and waited for Jeongguk to open the door himself.

After a couple of knocks and no reply, Taehyung was becoming concerned.

"Jeongguk, it's Taehyung open up."
He kept banging on the door.

For what felt like ten minutes, Taehyung opened the door with the emergency key and found the room empty.

It was empty, till Jeongguk walked out of the shower, but luckily he was fully clothed in pyjama wear and a towel on top of his damp hair.

"Hi doll face, wasn't expecting any visitors this time of night." Jeongguk looked down at his own apparel and looked at Taehyung who was still wearing the same things he wore outside his hair and swim trunks wet.

"Ugh yeah... There's a skunk in my room." Taehyung said looking at Jeongguk but his eyes would trail to his silky blue and white stripped pyjamas.

"Is that your emergency?" He asked sitting down on his bed looking back at Taehyung.

"Yeah... I promise that's all."

"Alright if you say so," he shrugged his shoulders, "I'm guessing if there is a skunk in your room you're going to stay here for the night?"

"That would be ideal, unless you want to kick me out to sleep in the lobby."

Taehyung examined his room and noticed how It was much bigger than his. It had a couch, more walking room and a small kitchen set up than the small mini fridge that he had in his room.

It looked like it was one of the deluxe rooms, that Jeongguk had gotten. When the director said he didn't know what kind of room he'd have, he thought they were all the same. But Jeongguk's room proves him to be wrong. There was much nicer rooms than the one he got. But he wasn't complaining about his, he like the minimal look of it.

"You mind if I use your shower?" Taehyung ran his hand through his hair. Seeing how Jeongguk got himself comfortable under the white sheets of his bed.

"Knock yourself dead." Jeongguk motioned his arm in front of him.

"Thanks."

Taehyung was still holding the pair of clothes that he brought with him when he left his room.