!! CHAPTER FOUR !!

I'm literally on a roll posting a chapter a day... but like I have to make sure that I can keep up with the updates ENJOY!❤️🌹❤️

🎬

In the detriment of night, as the stars littered the dark sky, Taehyung loathed each step he took on the concrete floor.

Dragging his heels behind him, he sluggishly followed Jeongguk who was slightly ahead of him. He took the older away from their work building without his complaint.

Taehyung's only internal complaint was his mental fatigue. Giving Jeongguk the most jaded replies when asked something by the younger.

It couldn't be helped, Taehyung had already forewarned Jeongguk that he was already exhausted. But the younger was persistent that he'd have Taehyung join him.

Taehyung being dismissive about being there, was on a short straw. Everything itched his skin, even the way the wind nipped at the vulnerable part on his neck. The breeze sending chills down his spine.

Taehyung dug his hands into pockets of his coat in search for warmth. Wishing he had brought hand warmers with him, but unfortunately remembering he ran out.

His patience was running low, and the destination seemed to be nowhere in site as Jeongguk continued to take Taehyung down the strip.

He was just thankful that on their way to god knows where, they past the cafe where the incident occurred. Which left a settling feeling to Taehyung's nerves, rest assured.

Still antsy, Taehyung's mind was fixated on what he'd do after their cafe rendezvous. He was so lost in thought he didn't realize Jeongguk stopped in his tracks. Making Taehyung's body clash into Jeongguk's broad shoulders.

Snapping back to reality, his eyes met with Jeongguk's. Avoiding any sort of contact that lasted more than ten seconds, he peaked over the youngest shoulder.

In front of Jeongguk was a glass door that had a red flickering sign that said 'open'.

Jeongguk clasped his hand onto the door handle, opening it wide enough for the two of them. While Taehyung was being dumbfounded just standing there, Jeongguk took initiative to hand gesture him to come in.

Taehyung taking an abrupt step after standing completely still, made it look as if he was in his own la la land. Which wasn't far from the truth, considering his need for sleep.

Taehyung basically waddled his way into the small cafe. There should be emphasis on the small part, the cafe barely held four tables. The cash checkout counter took up half of the space being pushed up against the middle of a wall.

Jeongguk didn't make a comment on Taehyung's behaviour, but instead went inside after him casually.

"I'm back." Jeongguk says bowing his head as he greeted the owner.

The presumable owner, was standing behind the light brown countertop. With a mug and rag in his hands polishing the top of the white clay mug with the grey cloth.

A golden nameplate is perched on the his right breast with the name  Kim Seokjin embedded in it. Clipped onto his black vest that's over a white long sleeved dress shirt.

The said owner finally brings his attention to the new customers.

When he did, a finger was pointed towards Jeongguk, specifically him. The owners mouth was hung agape as his eyes squinted towards the younger. The silence in the room was replaced with a loud "Yah!" The harsh consonants cracking the  owner's voice.