!! CHAPTER TWO !!

I really like how this story is turning out! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! 💙🦋💙

🎬

Taehyung got off the set and gulped down the water in the plastic bottle. His eyes never leaving the particular male.

He watched how the other males mannerisms completely changed. He was smiling at everyone, and offering help to those looking over the filmed footage.

One of the male staff watched Taehyung's reaction, and took it upon himself to walk up to the actor.

"That's how he is." He started off when he tapped Taehyung's arm. "He will go extreme lengths to portray his character, you've just witnessed only a fragment of what he truly does. He wasn't nominated for the oscars for nothing."

The man patted Taehyung's shoulders a couple times before he went off and faded with the other crew members.

Taehyung just continued to stare at the male lead, in a complete trance with the other.

A girl waved a hand in front of his face, and it was the first time he broke contact with Mr. Jeon since they went on break.

"You did a great job out there. Is this your first film project?" Taehyung finally able to put his focus on the girl in front of him, noticed it was Sohyun.

"Ah, yeah. This is my first film project..." he awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

Everything felt like it was going through slow motion, the way her lips moved as she talked. The way the camera and stage crew walked to fix things to new positions. His head slowly looking back at his old fascination. Only to see the man he was staring at, make direct contact with him.

It just stayed like that for a couple minutes.

Sohyun was talking about how she hoped that they could become friends, and Taehyung absentmindedly nodded his head.

Jeongguk was the first one to break the eye contact. What felt like ages, the intense stare that was exchanged between them was ineffable.

Mr. Jeon returned back to talking with some of the staff. Meanwhile, Taehyung was having a chat with his fellow co-worker.

"I think you could become big one day Kim Taehyung." Her words made the said boys eyes soften. That was high praise coming from a uprising actress herself.

"Thank you, I hope that happens." Replying with complete honesty. He never would of thought that he would become an actor. His childhood self would be amused but not shocked. Considering his dream was always to be a singer.

Taehyung had natural charisma and visuals that suited more for modelling and acting. His deep voice was like a reminiscence of how a fairy tale prince, would sound like. Perfect for soulful and romantic performances.

So why didn't he follow his singing dream? The answer was simple, he didn't think he could become something big. He didn't think his voice was good enough.

Acting used his voice, but not the way he originally intended to use it for.

He didn't really know why he was acting. Maybe it was the push his friends gave him to find another passion. So here he was, present for what would become, the next top movie.

If he was trying to find out if this would be his new found passion, this would be a great way to figure it out.

Given, he has a important role, despite his lack of experience. This new challenge he is to face, will help speed the process in figuring out if this is his new 'it' thing.