!! CHAPTER TWELVE !!

This is a longer boi- have funnnnn! I really thank all the people who have been supporting this book! Thank you !!💗💝💗

🎬

Taehyung was relaxing in the lobby with Sohyun and even got popsicles that were being sold by the front desk.

Taehyung sucked on the blueberry flavoured popsicle harshly as he thought about how weird Jeongguk was acting because of what he said about the stupid keychain.

His mood was decent in the morning until Jeongguk had to ruin it with his mood swing. How annoying.

Sohyun was innocently munching on her matcha flavoured dessert while Taehyung was in thought.

"What was it that Jeongguk wanted?" Sohyun asked popping the popsicle out of her mouth.

"He lost something and I was helping him find it." His voice was monotoned. Slouching his back on the chair, he hunched his body forwards with his arm laying on his thigh, sucking the cold treat.

"What's gotten you so grumpy then? I thought we just had fun?"
Sohyun bewildered with Taehyung's gloomy attitude and short responses.

Taehyung was befuddled. He didn't like how when things were going perfect, but had to be ruined because of some small object he dissed.

Jeongguk was walking out of the public washrooms and Jeongguk caught sight of Taehyung who folded his arms sassily looking the opposite direction.

Taehyung could swear that he could hear footsteps coming closer to them, and in his head he knew it had to be Jeongguk. So out of nosiness, he peered his eye to the steps seeing Jeongguk not walking towards them, but away heading to the elevator.

"Unbelievable!" Taehyung scoffed crossing his arms. The popsicle finished with only the stick part left hanging between his teeth.

"What happened between you two?" She looked towards the elevator door that started closing.

"He ruined my mood."

                            🎬

It wasn't long till everyone else was done the activity. So then, came another and it was kayaking. It was a three person seating so it was given who Taehyung was going to pair up with. More-so, the director had gotten them to pair up the same as the last activity.

Sohyun sat at the front, Jeongguk sat in the middle, leaving Taehyung the back of the inflatable kayak.

They were floating in the average size lake that Taehyung saw from a distance from the balcony of his room.

As they brushed the waters with the paddles, there was no wind to cause a hassle. They started going somewhere towards the middle moving the sticks in unison. Jeongguk was in the middle as the moderator, if they had to go more one direction he would help that side.

Despite Taehyung and Jeongguk's feud, the younger played on with the boat ride acting as he normally would.

"I don't know where we're suppose to go." Jeongguk flicked his paddle backwards and some of the seaweed water flicked onto his face.

"Watch where you fling that thing." Taehyung spat the water the touched his lips and rubbed his face on the shoulder of his blue lifejacket that was strapped on his frame.

"We can do a lap around the whole lake?" Sohyun suggested, wading from one side to the other. She strokes lightly and the swampy water wasn't that bad, but was algae filled in some areas.