!! CHAPTER SIXTEEN !!

I think this chapter is a bit intense... take it as you will 👀

🎬

"Let's go upstairs."

He grabbed Taehyung's arm which now mixed the colours of his arm with green and yellow. As they emerged into the bigger living room that was blasting music with people dancing and grinding on each other like no tomorrow. Jeongguk made his way through, bringing Taehyung with him as they made their way back near the entrance of the house.

"Where are you taking me?" Taehyung whined wiggling his hand in Jeongguk's grip but failed to have his grip loosen on his wrist.

"Where does it look like?"Jeongguk marched up the stairs and Taehyung looked at his arm that was lathered in paint.

Jeongguk opened the door to the washroom and shoved them inside locking the door behind him.

"What are we doing in the washroom?" Taehyung places his hands behind him on the sink looking at how Jeongguk rubbed hand on his temples, perfectly smearing on his forehead.

"All the bedroom doors were closed... That means they're all occupied." Taehyung then remember what Yoongi told him for the reason the doors would be full and became silent.

"You were close with Jae, did you want to hook up with him or something?" Jeongguk provokingly eyed Taehyung's bare skin and the undeniably attractive fishnet stockings he wore. "Because if you wanted a hook up..." Jeongguk trapped Taehyung against the sink as his breath fanned his sensitive skin. "All you had to do is come to me and ask."

He peppered Taehyung's neck with sloppy kisses, his hot breath had his body shudder. Taehyung's legs began to shake as the erotic feeling excited him to get what he's been wanting — his attention.

It was to an extent, how he got the attention but he knew that he must of meant something to Jeongguk.

"Jeongguk..." Taehyung voice was jagged. It was like suddenly he lost all the air in his lungs and it was being taken away every time they molded their lips together.

Jeongguk squeezed Taehyung's thighs causing him to jump up and sit himself on top of the counter of the sink. Jeongguk trapped him between his arms having them beside Taehyung's head on the mirror.

The older gripped his nails into the ledge of the sink putting his own force into the kiss.

"I can make you feel good more than he ever could." Jeongguk's hands slide back down finding its way under Taehyung's crop top, fiddling with his sensitive pink buds.

Taehyung suppressed a moan by biting down on his lip and grabbing onto the collar of Jeongguk's neon button up pulling him closer.

"Such a good slut for-" Taehyung pushed Jeongguk off of him within a second.

"I'm not a slut." Taehyung took that time to slide himself off of the sink.

"Why are you being a prude all of a sudden?" The trigger word in his mind told him he couldn't do it anymore. A complete turn off, Taehyung made Jeongguk hit his back against the wall feeling an unsettling feeling shake him from within.

That was enough to make Taehyung dash out of the washroom feeling completely disgusted as he walked out.

Taehyung's body started to feel on fire. His heart was racing beating out of his chest feeling it tighten all at once.

He was welcomed to the sound of the extremely loud music and Taehyung started walking back down the stairs.

"Where you going?!"