!! CHAPTER THREE !!

I literally told myself I wasn't going to post until Monday but ugh, here you go!💕🌸💕

🎬

The next day, Taehyung would be lying if he said he wasn't shaking in his boots walking into his work building.

That very night of the incident, video, pictures, edits were all made of the very scene of the famous actor, Jeon Jeongguk, publicly displaying affection to this unknown male to the public eye.

Sure some people knew him, but everyone would know him now after the whole scandal.

Taehyung spent his night reading blog posts, asking who is the mystery man with actor sensation Jeon Jeongguk? His followings increased drastically, almost 1 million in a span of 7 hours across all his social platforms.

While most of the comments were mostly on his looks, there was a lot of Jeongguk fans who spread hate through their words, on how Taehyung was taking their husband away from them.

Taehyung would gladly give him to them, without a second thought. The whole situation was unnecessary and unprofessional. Taehyung thought that Jeongguk understood what it meant to be famous, but clearly his actions yesterday, says otherwise.

Taehyung stayed up till 3am, scrolling through new posts and to his luck the hottest topic would be him and Jeongguk.

He came across a unfamiliar post, but it was a retweet of one of Jeongguk's photos that was uploaded a year ago. It was him at a pride parade, holding a pride flag with all the other flags behind him.

"Jeongguk isn't gay, but what is he?" He saw a comment.

"He's never really said. But he could be a straight man supporting the community?"  Taehyung continued reading through the comments.

"Ha, you wish this man is anything but straight. He'd bang any living being."
"If you don't know the truth, why y'all assuming?"

All these comments were made a year ago, but new ones started coming in.

"He's totally gay... Take a rain check, he made out with model Kim Taehyung... N that man is fine."

"Kim Taehyung is so daddy, he can dick me down any day. <3"

"Taekook? They'd make hot babies."

Taehyung threw his phone on his bed, not wanting to read anymore of fans thirst tweets. As he sat up from his bed, he crisscrossed his legs underneath the sheets of his blankets. Perching his elbows on his knees and hands cupping his own face.

He stared at the red supreme phone case that advertised it's brand.

He suddenly licked his dry lips, nipping at a dry piece and biting it off. His own words recalling to his head "I'd like to think I know a good kisser when I see one, and he seems like the type to use to much tongue."

Taehyung landed a slap across his face. "Am I crazy?" He thought to himself.

He remembered how soft Jeongguk lips was against his and the tugging of his upper lip. Jeongguk may have not used tongue then, but Taehyung failed to remember his own tongue clashed into a hard surface.

"Why the heck did I use tongue?!" he muttered quietly to himself. He remembered for the fragment of a second, how his tongue left his mouth.

It was only now, he realized his tongue touched Jeongguk's teeth.

Was it a subconscious decision since he thought that Jeongguk would use too much tongue? He wasn't sure, but something had to be wrong with him because he was thinking about it to much.