!! CHAPTER EIGHT !!

It's here...The retreat 👀 IM SO EXCITED!!! 💛🤩💛

🎬

Taehyung made sure that everything was accounted for when packing all his items for the retreat. He even double checked, actually triple checked that he wasn't missing anything.

His boss instructed them to bring no more than one luggage for the two day experience. But that wasn't a lot and put a lot of stress on Taehyung on what was essential to bring. Also restricting the amount of clothes he would bring.

He zipped up his zebra printed suitcase and propped it on its wheels, once he was ready to go.

In his olive green shorts and black and white printed blouse, he saunter his way to the subway, to meet everyone at his work. They were going to take a bus all together to reach the destination, as the beginning of their bonding experience.

Taehyung loosened the navy blue scarf that was wrapped around his neck while everyone gathered into the subway.

Bodies crammed together, as he came at one of the busiest hours of the day. The intercom repeated the location he needed to stop at. Walking out of the subway he accidentally hit people with his luggage by accident. One he climbed up the stairs while lugging his bag. He reached the main streets again, taking a breath in realizing he was holding his breath the whole time since he exited out.

The sound of the wheels crinkled on the concrete floor as it trailed behind him. Seeing a large group of people gathering in front of a black bus.  He took that as a sign everyone was set and ready to role.

He joined the crowd that bickered amongst themselves. Spotting in the crowd of people Jeongguk was holding onto the handle of his black suitcase in one hand, and his phone in the other.  Oddly, something dangled from his finger, a silver keychain hung from his middle finger that had the shape of a turtle. Cute. He thought to himself.

He shimmied past everyone cautious of where the wheels went, refusing to repeat what happened at the subway.

He tapped on Jeongguk's shoulder as the male closed the screen immediately from any one seeing what he was doing. What is he hiding? He gave his full attention to Taehyung who still had his hand on his shoulder before placing it by his sides.

"Wanna sit together?" There Taehyung went again with his push and shove plan. Bailed on his one day, but close to him the next.

"I guess." Taehyung didn't know if Jeongguk was referencing his own words from yesterday, or it was just pure coincidence and overthinking at his replied. But Taehyung smiled at him to make things a little less awkward. Only a small turn of Jeongguk's lips was his reaction, a half smile.

From a distance, he saw Sohyun coming from the other side of the street waving her hand when they made eye contact. Taehyung wasn't going to just stand and stare at her so he waved back.

When Sohyun got close enough she hugged the boys. "Ah Hello! It's so nice outside! I hope there is a lot of outdoor activities!"

"Nice to see you to SoHyun, it's my first time yet you sure hype it up a lot." Taehyung laughed at her greeting.

"I just like the hot tub."  The younger perked. The older male wasn't expecting Jeongguk to comment in, but was pleasantly surprised.

"Oh yeah, they have really nice jacuzzi's and hot tubs! At least at most of the retreats I went too."  Sohyun continued to be her giddy self while casually sitting on top of her matte pink carryon.

"Are we supposed to all fit on the one bus?" Taehyung did a small head count of all the people around them.

"Yeah, we're mandatory guests so any other crew member that's coming doesn't have too, but the company is well off enough to provide for everyone."