𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

مصير

NADIA NYOMI KARTER
𝘖𝘙𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘋𝘖
𝟗:𝟑𝟗 𝐏𝐌

NADIA NYOMI KARTER𝘖𝘙𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘋𝘖𝟗:𝟑𝟗 𝐏𝐌

" MY WIFE ? Inside my house that I paid for." Tink pointed at me. " Not her bitch ass daddy , nigga HUH ?"

" Don't play with me Nautika." My dad pointed at her squinting his eyes.

Tink was my younger sister from my dad side and she is the crackhead of the family. We super close but just don't talk everyday.

" Y'all too much." I laughed shuffling the uno cards in my hand. " Where Brax and nem at ?"

" WE RIGHT HEREEEEEE !" Saiyan said holding up patron bottles.

" I missed y'all." I stood up hugging Saiyan , Braxton and Siah.

" I missed yo stank ass too." Siah smiled showing her braces.

" Shawty moves to the 305 and forgot about her favorite cousins."

" I didn't forget about y'all , it just ain't nothing over here for me anymore since Day gone." I shrugged.

" I REALLY MISS MY NIGGAAAAA." Tink waved her flashlight around.

" Where Darlene fine ass at ?" Braxton asked me as I dealt the cards.

" Somewhere on a vacation , and don't play with my momma." I straight faced him.

" Mhm , I heard you had a boyfriend." He said smirking and I turned and looked at my dad who was already looking at me.

" I've never heard of something like that before." I shook my head. " Draw two bitch."

" Angel told me."

" He cute." Siah said looking at my lock screen.

" RICOOOOO !" Saiyan yelled at my dad once he looked at it. " Her boyfriend kill people."

" Let me see." He squinted looking at the picture. " I know him from somewhere."

" He was Day friend." I said grabbing my phone. " I don't like you super Saiyan."

" Facetime him." My dad said looking at me.

" Im grown." I made a face. " Im allowed to have a boyfriend."

" Facetime him before I smack your bun off." Brax bucked at me.

" Im not scared of y'all." I laughed facetiming him.

" FOR I GO BROKE LIKE JOCK , FUCK WITH THAT DOG LIKE VIC !" He sung answering the phone. " What's going on balloony."

" Can you tell my cousins and sister that you not my boyfriend cause they think you are." I sighed.

" Man lemme tell y'all." He said spinning his lighter around. " Nadia wanna be my girlfriend , she think I look so beautiful and wanna have sex with me."

" That's enough." I hung up the phone. " Play too damn much."

" His lighter was a picture of you." My dad mugged me. " Y'all think y'all cute ?"

" You just mad cause Darlene left you for me." Brax waved him off.

" Fuck a Darlene." He said walking away.

" She calling me right now." I yelled.

" Hey babymomma." He said smiling in the camera and walking away with my phone.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

" Im tryna finish school and move down there with you." Tink huffed.

" You got a year left." I shrugged. " You always welcome to come with me."

" I know." She scratched the back of her neck. " I gotta tell you some before they get in the car."

" What ?" I looked at her weirdly.

" I think Im pregnant." She lowly.

" What you mean ?" I scrunched my face up.

" I ain't have my period yet and I had unprotected sex like a month ago."

" Dad know you not a virgin ?"

" I think he do , he should." She sighed. " Can you just take me to buy some test and then I'll figure out what to do afterwards."

" Fasho , you my sister. I got you through whatever no matter what." I said hugging her.

" Y'all niggas in here sapping ?" Braxton said getting in the car.

" Shit up nigga , take care be on repeat when you alone." Siah mugged him.

" Stop talking my business." He rolled his eyes.

" Let's roll frensss !" Saiyan said hopping in the car.

" Fight the niggas and hurry up cause I got somewhere to be." I said looking at the boys.

" They ain't on shit no way." Braxton shrugged.

He was real calm and collected but when shit go down he become Mike Tyson.

We pulled up on the block the dudes was on and they hopped out swinging on these dudes.

Braxton grabbed the dude and slammed him on his head knocking him out.

" I SEE YOU GERVONTA !" Tink clapped.

We saw Sayian fighting two dudes and he had hit one dude so hard his nose broke.

" Time to go bruh !" Siah said pulling Saiyan away.

" ASK YO BITCH IF THAT BABY REALLY YOURS !" Saiyan spat.

" BITCH ASS NIGGAS ON GOD !" Braxton yelled getting in the car and throwing his set up.

xx
BOUT BOUT BOUT WHAT YOU
STOOPID BITCH !