𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

مصير

NADIA NYOMI KARTER
𝘚𝘖𝘜𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟐:𝟏𝟗 𝐀𝐌

NADIA NYOMI KARTER𝘚𝘖𝘜𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐𝟐:𝟏𝟗 𝐀𝐌

" I don't care , that's not what Im here for." I said taking my shirt off.

" We not about to fuck." Saint stared at me with a bored look.

" Well then I'll see you later." I said putting my stuff back on.

" Why you even came here ?" He looked down at his lighter sparking his hand.

" I was bored." I said looking down putting on my crocs.

" You had a reason , why you came here ?"

" Cause I missed you." I huffed. " You was right about the fact that Im not yo girl but I just know that Ima do me now."

" Yeah but I was acting like a dick head. We both know that you don't wanna do you though." He said looking me in my eyes.

" Yeah but Im not putting in a certain amount of time and effort into you just for you to not reciprocate it." I shrugged. " For allat I could just leave you alone."

" You right." He nodded.

" Im not playing with nobody son though so get right or get left."

" Ight." He said looking at his blunt.

" So what you tryna do ?" I twisted my lips to the side.

" You ain't going no where so make yourself comfortable." He said paying me no attention.

" I always make myself available to you and you don't even-"

" You don't think shit hard for me too ?" He said cutting me off. " I told you shit I ain't never told nobody before."

" Yeah but that's what you supposed to do."

" Why Im supposed to ?" He scrunched his face up.

" Cause you acting like my nigga and that plays a part in it." I shrugged.

" Im not acting like it , I am." He said blowing smoke out his mouth. " Now shush and lay down cause you starting to blow my high."

" ShUsH AnD lAy DoWn." I mocked him taking off my hoodie. " You wanna know sum ?"

" What ?" He said slightly mugging me.

" I want some more crocs." I plopped down next to him.

" You 20 years old fantasizing about crocs ?" He looked at me weirdly. " Get help."

" You one to talk." I made a face.

" Don't disrespect me." He made a face.

" You disrespected me fucking Pryce."