𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦.

مصير

NADIA NYOMI KARTER
𝘚𝘖𝘜𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟑:𝟑𝟒 AM

NADIA NYOMI KARTER𝘚𝘖𝘜𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐𝟑:𝟑𝟒 AM

" Saint." I whispered. " Bae wake up."

He didn't even budge so I started to shake him. " Get up."

" What the fuck are you touching me for ?" He sat up mugging me.

" I can't sleep." I frowned. " Stay up with me."

" Leave me alone." He turned over on his side.

" Saint !" I said climbing on top of him. " Come on."

" Stop touching me."

" Why you don't wanna stay up ?" I frowned.

" Leave me alone."

" Okay." I laid back down and closed my eyes.

" Yomi." I heard someone whisper.

" Leave me alone Saint."

" Yomi."

" What ?" I sat up opening my eyes and saw Aaron was right there. " Oh shit."

" I came at the right time , y'all wasn't making macaroni."

" I-Aaron what the hell ?" I said as my surroundings changed.

" That's you." He said pointing to a female on the beach with a baby holding her hand. " Everything will come together."

I watched the female and baby walk and then a man popped up too.

" You have to trust it." He nodded. " You wanna know how you and Saint make your way back to each other each time ?"

I just nodded because I was beyond confused at this point.

" The universe made y'all for each other , Making sure that each time y'all come back stronger than ever. When you needed someone the most mourning your brother you met Saint. He brought you happiness and was the sun to your darkest days. He was stuck in a hole that was being filled with pain and trauma and when he met you , he forgot about it all. You were his shovel that brought him out from suck a dark place. Y'all were fated to be together."

I was just stuck not being able to say anything because my mind was spinning.

" Don't be hurt when it happens but someone else's fate is coming soon. They are going to stop suffering." He said and as soon as I tried to say something he disappeared.