𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰.

مصير

SAINT NEHEMIAH DEMONS
𝘚𝘖𝘜𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟑:𝟐𝟕 𝐏𝐌

SAINT NEHEMIAH DEMONS𝘚𝘖𝘜𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐𝟑:𝟐𝟕 𝐏𝐌

________

" You need a hair cut

" You need a hair cut." Nadia scrunched her face up staring at me.

" Go to hell." I grabbed a bag of chips off the shelf.

" Only if you meet me there." She smiled.

" I'll be there before you." I shrugged.

" Shit." She mumbled as I watched a nigga walk up to her.

" You don't know how to keep in touch with a nigga ?" He licked his lips and looked her up and down.

" Bye Samaj." She waved him off and I walked up.

" You need help ?" I looked him in his face.

" Oh this that Saint nigga that you be around ?" He laughed.

" Don't play with me." I gritted punching him in his shit.

" Oh shit." A worker said laughing.

" Time to go." Nadia said walking around his unconscious body and pulling me.

" You still fucking him assum ?" I asked her.

" No." She rolled her eyes. " I stopped talking to him a long time ago.

" So why he felt the need to say that ?" I scrunched my face up.

" I don't know." She made a face.

" I don't do all that checking phones and shit so when I ask you something tell me the truth." I sighed. " When the last time y'all spoke ?"

" Like eight months ago." She huffed.

" For what though ?" I squinted balling up my fists.

" He told me about how he felt and I told him leave me alone and I blocked him."

" If we been together for a year that mean you was speaking to this nigga while we was together." I said closing my eyes cause I felt myself getting mad. " Im not about to do this shit."

I walked out of the store leaving her with all the bags and went to the car.

" Stupid ass female , I swear." I said driving off. " Not playing games with nobody."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

" You a bitch for that." She pointed at me busting through the door.

" Stop talking to me."

" I HAD TO CARRY ALL THAT SHIT !" She said throwing her phone at my face. " IM PREGNANT YOU DUMB ASS."

" You stupid ?" I grabbed her by her neck. " Don't hit me with shit."

" Get off of me." She punched me in my face.

" Then don't fucking hit me." I pushed her into the dresser making everything fall over.

" You a dumb ass nigga , I'll never-"

" Never what ?" I cut her off. " Get out my crib."

" Im leaving and don't expect me to come back." She sniffed grabbing her stuff.

" I don't give a fuck , it ain't none to replace a basic bitch like you anyways." I said and she started swinging on me like she was crazy.

" I FUCKING HATE YOU." She said as I threw her on the bed.

" Get the fuck out." I said grabbing her bag she had and throwing it at her.

" I hope something happen to you." She sniffed walking out the door.

I sat there looking at the hole in my wall and the glass on the floor.

" Hate her dumb ass." I shook my head walking out into the living room.

" Yomi just left she looked-" Nine started but stopped. " Hell happened to yo face ?"

" We just fought." I mumbled scratching my head.

" For what ?" He made a face.

" Some nigga approached her talking about she don't check in with him no more. She told me the last time the spoke was like 8 months ago so I left her at the store." I shrugged looking at my black eye.

" He darkskin ?" Nine squinted his eyes.

" Yeah why ?"

" That's her delusional ex." He laughed at me. " They broke up a while ago cause he cheated on her with his cousin I think. You sound insecure cause that nigga ain't nobody to stunt."

" But they spoke while we was in a relationship." I shrugged. " That shit cheating , I don't care."

" Whatever floats your boat." He sat on the couch next to me. " Wait , You made her walk ?"

" Yeah."

" Ain't she pregnant ?" He made a face. " You dirty for that."

" I forgot." I mumbled.

" Y'all not ready for no baby." He shook his head. " I hope y'all get it together but a baby ain't what y'all need."

" I know." I nodded.

" Get on yo shit." He stood up. " My girl coming over."

" Which one ?"

" Talaya." He said going inside his room.

xx

y'all about to be angry.