𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺.

مصير

NADIA NYOMI KARTER
𝘚𝘖𝘜𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟏𝟏:𝟓𝟒 𝐀𝐌

NADIA NYOMI KARTER𝘚𝘖𝘜𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐𝟏𝟏:𝟓𝟒 𝐀𝐌

" FEFE !" Daylin yelled running after Kay dog.

" Leave her alone !" She ran after him.

" This is why I don't baby sit." I shook my head.

" This is your nephew." She scrunched her face up.

" That's cool and all." I shrugged. " But kids ain't my thing."

" Mhm." She squinted her eyes. " You got one up in there with the rate y'all be fucking."

" No babies for me." I shook my head picking Fefe up. " Fefe girl , I need to talk to ya."

" Birth control can't fight off all that sperm." She eyed me " And Felisha don't have time for y'all."

" I don't want a kid at least not yet." I shrugged. " We got so much more to build on before a kid could come into the question."

" It's been almost half a year since y'all been fucking with each other." She frowned.

" Time don't determine anything plus we ain't even had a talk about none of that."

" You would think y'all would." She eyed me.

" Ehh." I sat my phone up on the counter. " Bitch you a dog and ya homegirl too !"

" You see Dess fought that girl from Kissimmee ?"

" Who ?" I said looking at her phone. " Damn she whooping her ass."

" Her name China assum." She clicked on the girl page. " She got a baby by that nigga that Saint killed a while back."

" He kill a lot of people." I mumbled.