𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺.

مصير

NADIA NYOMI KARTER
𝘚𝘖𝘜𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟐:𝟒𝟏 PM

" Today we come together and celebrate the life of Nautika Renee Baker

" Today we come together and celebrate the life of Nautika Renee Baker. The lord has called upon her soul last saturday. She was a joyful soul and uplifted everybody with her spirits. Although she was young she accomplished a lot and had so much ahead of her. The lord makes no mistakes and we need to continue to have faith in his plan. I will now read Matthew 19:14 : But Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven." I heard the pastor say.

Physically I was there but mentally I wasn't. It hurts when you feel like you're there for someone to talk to but they don't come to you and that matters into their own hands.

" I can't be here." I sniffed.

" You ready to go ?" Saint looked at me and I nodded.

" Ima see you later." I said to my momma and as we walked out the door I heard commotion.

" What you tryna do bruh cause I feel like you tryna be disrespectful." Braxton stood up.

" Nigga I don't give a fuck I told y'all about that baby and look where that got her." Sayian shrugged.

" You gone watch you mouth when you speaking on my cousin cause this ain't the time nor place but I'll beat yo ass."

" Then wassup ?"

Braxton swung and hit him in his face and Sayian two pieced him.

They both was going at it for a while before Braxton slammed him on his neck and Siah hopped up and started hitting him.

" Watch yo self." His girlfriend punched Siah in her face.

They all was fighting each other and I heard my mom gasp and fall out.

" Ma !" I ran towards her. " Call the ambulance !"

I realized she was having a seizure and I laid her on her side.

" Somebody go get some help !"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

" Saint." I huffed. " They saying it's cancer."

" A tumor could always be removed though just calm down."

" Okay." I said taking a deep breath. " It's just a lot going on."

" It's okay." He rubbed my arm. " It's always a storm before a sunny day."

" I don't know if I puke handle all this."

" You got to."

" Mhm." I nodded. " This is more than I predicted."

" You gone be good." He kissed my forehead. " Don't even stress."

" Im ready to settle down." I scratched my head. " Im starting to realize that everything can change in just a snap of a finger."

" Okay , what you saying ?"

" Im ready to start a family and get married and shit."

" If it's planned it's not gone be special." He laughed.

" You right."

" Just wait your turn." He sighed. " Im naming my first kid something with a K."

" I want a daughter soon." I eyed him.

" Are we ready for that though ?"

" I think we are." I shrugged. " I got my shop going and you getting out of that mob shit so yeah I think we are , I need something to live for."

" I was ready to have that conversation with you but I ain't know if you was ready for that."

" You should speak your mind more often." I eyed him.

" It's a habit."

" I know." I laughed. " I love you."

" I love you too." He kissed me.

" You want to finish poetic justice or you still wanna be mean ?"

" Im not mean I just don't wanna watch that shit."

" It's tupac birthday though."

" Put on juice then cause I don't wanna watch that."

" Okay , where Lucky at though ?"

" Sleeping."

" Oh okay." I sat back.

So much was going on around me and I was just stuck in my thoughts. All within one week my sister commit suicide , My mother was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor and I decided that I want kids.

too much.

Me and Saint have been in such a good place and been doing our best to stay on top of everything and honestly I wouldn't ask for anything better.

 𝟏𝟐𝟖,𝟐𝟏𝟏 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 Fixed a heart I didn't break , I gotchu forever you already know we straight ❤️

𝟏𝟐𝟖,𝟐𝟏𝟏 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 Fixed a heart I didn't break , I gotchu forever you already know we straight ❤️.

xx

y'all want a time skip ?