𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦.

مصير

SAINT NEHEMIAH DEMONS
𝘚𝘖𝘜𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟏:𝟐𝟔 𝐀𝐌

" She killed my kid so anything that happens to her is well deserved

" She killed my kid so anything that happens to her is well deserved." I shrugged putting a blunt behind my ear.

" Nigga they don't know if she gone make it and you still worried about that ?" Nine scrunched his face up.

" My kid ain't alive." I shrugged. " I could care less about if she still is."

" You need help." Tone shook his head. " Like for real."

" How ?" I made a face. " Because Im not busting a murderer on their death bed ?"

" You telling me you don't love her ?" Nine looked at me in my eyes.

" Yeah , I do but-"

" If you loved her you would go see her regardless of what she did."

" Love don't make me blind to the bullshit." I shook my head. " I hate her."

" I bet she hate yo ass too." He said walking out the door.

" Mhm , tell her do a backflip when you see her." I waved them off sipping my caprisun.

" All I want is to be happy." I sung walking into my room.

Nadia getting in a car crash hurt me but not enough to where I could feel sorry for her.

I heard banging on my door making me get up and go get it.

"You gone stop acting like a retard." I mugged Pryce.

" Well open the door faster." She rolled her eyes.

" Mhm."

" Give me a kiss." She said sitting on my lap.

" We ain't never kiss before , I don't know why you thought this was a good time to try that shit."

" You so fake." She rolled her eyes going into the bathroom.

" Oh." I shrugged turning on the TV.

Her phone vibrated under me making me pick it up.

𝐀𝐜𝐞

that shit done , she gone
be gone soon.

okay ❤️

you over there ?

" Lucky , this bitch fucking with the opps." I laughed looking at him. " Open the fucking door."

" Hollup."

" Girl." I laughed kicking the door down. " I knew it was something about you that threw me off."

" Don't kill-"

" Shut up." I hit her in the face im with my gun.

" IM PREGNANT." She said crying.

" I ain't never met somebody who lie so bad." I laughed before shooting her in her chest. " Had that girl hit by a car."

I walked out after calling somebody to come clean everything up.

" Aye , y'all still there ?" I asked Nine.

" Yeah why ?"

" I know who did that shit." I said speeding.

" Who ?"

" Ace , Pryce got him to do it." I said smacking my teeth cause Im the reason she in that situation.

" You telling me she about to die OVER SOME DICK ?" He said yelling. " You can't say nothing to her about not being there cause she on life support because of you."

" I know but Pryce got handled."

" She better have."

" Well Im pulling up so bye." I said hanging up the phone.

I went to the front desk and got her room number then went in there.

" Look who decided to show up." Her mother said lowly.

" Yeah." I said sitting next to Kay who was crying.

" Step outside for a second." She stood up.

" Okay." I said following behind her.

" You know this is your fault right ?" She looked at me.

" We both was wrong-"

" Nah Im not talking about the break up , Im talking about the situation she's in right now."

" How ?"

" She started recklessly driving after you embarrassed her and acted childish in the wendy's she feels like she has nobody else in this world besides you and now that y'all wasn't together she did something dumb."

" Well.." I scratched my head.

" It's not no well , Im hearing she got hit cause of you too."

" I didn't even know what was going on."

" You either need to leave her alone completely or be there for her cause she's been through a lot."

" I know." I sighed.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

" This shit sad." I shook my head. " A wrong decision lead to all of this."

I sat there holding her hand and the machines and tubes connected to her helped her breathe since she couldn't do it on her own.

" Man I forgive you." I rubbed her hand. " I take responsibility for everything cause Im the reason we broke up in the first place. Im the reason why we never in a good place. Im such a selfish person I took you for granted time and time again."

I felt this weird feeling a lump formed in my throat.

" Man I love you with everything in me , I'll change everything around and make sure that I take care of you the way I should've. I put you in so many situations and you never made me question your loyalty. I just need you to get up." I wiped my eye before a bitch ass tear fell.

I stood up and walked out of the room making sure I do everything that need to be done.

" We gotta get all them niggas , none of them gone make it out alive." I said into my phone.

" Bet." Nine said before hanging up.

ima make sure i make it up to you.

" Saint ?" Somebody said from behind me.

" Who the fuck-" I said turning around and I saw my prostitute ass mother. " Lady , go to hell."

" Please-"

" Nope." I said getting into the elevator and closing the doors. " Can't do nobody no favors."

xx

ace was the dude that punched nadia in the face and killed aaron if youn remember.