𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

NADIA NYOMI KARTER
𝘖𝘙𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘋𝘖
𝟑:𝟒𝟔 𝐏𝐌

NADIA NYOMI KARTER𝘖𝘙𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘋𝘖𝟑:𝟒𝟔 𝐏𝐌

_________

" But y'all about to sit here and jump her

" But y'all about to sit here and jump her." I mugged everyone.

" No , Yomi. We not jumping her we just all want the best for her-" Siah started to say but I cut her off.

" If y'all wanted the best for her y'all wouldn't be jumping down her throat but be trying to help her instead." I made a face.

" Well she isn't an adult and making a decision like this can destroy-"

" SO WHAT ?" I stood up. " That's her decision !"

" Pipe down." She put her hand up.

" Fuck allat cause Im gone ride for my sister regardless of what y'all gotta say." I clapped my hands.

" Well then you help her raise that baby." Saiyan shrugged.

" Regardless if it was a good decision or not y'all don't get to tell her that , support her." I made a face.

" You going so hard." Siah mumbled.

" Because y'all are being a bad ass support system." I yawned waving her off.

" Well Im gone , you do what you gotta do leave me out of it." She pointed at Tink and pushed past me.

" I'll beat yo ass Jessiah , don't play with me." I laughed standing up.

" You ain't gone do shit , keep yelling from a distance." She waved me of and started to walk away but I yanked her hair back.

" Stop playing with me." I said in between hits.

" Chill." Brax came out his room grabbing me.

" You doing to much now." Saiyan mugged me.

" I don't care , you tell yo sister to stop fucking with mine and she won't get her ass beat." I said out of breath. " Y'all supposed to be her big cousins but downing her for a mistake."