𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

مصير

NADIA NYOMI KARTER
𝘚𝘖𝘜𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟑:𝟑𝟗 PM

NADIA NYOMI KARTER𝘚𝘖𝘜𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐𝟑:𝟑𝟗 PM

" Im not calling him , I don't give a fuck." I laughed.

" Y'all not together though." Dess frowned.

" I don't care , he fucked somebody I work with and the bitch think she one upped me." I grabbed my keys off the table. " Pryce knew what she was doing."

" If you talk to him maybe y'all can get a middle ground." She walked out the door behind me.

" I don't want to talk to him." I said rolling my eyes getting into my car. " I gotta get some money from Maino real quick , he want those 5's."

" You should put some on hold for me too." She smiled as I pulled off.

" I only did two pair , one for me and the other for him." I patted her shoulder. " You gotta tell me before hand."

" Aw maneeee." She held her head down.

" Well okay then swiper." I laughed. " Pass me my carmex from the door."

She handed it to me and I opened it making it spill in my hands.

" I ain't know the shit was melted." I huffed.

" We already here so go wash your hands." She laughed at me.

" It's not funny." I straight faced her getting out the car. " SOMEBODY OPEN THIS DOOR."

" You are a maniac." Shaun said with a wig on.

" Who wig is that ?" I laughed walking in.

" My granny." He shrugged going into the living room.

" Maino , I got yo shoes lemme wash my hands real quick though." I yelled into the living room.

After washing my hands I went into my car grabbing the shoe box.

" Good looking Yomi." He said giving me two hundreds.

" Mhm." I said trying to ignore Saint staring at me.

" You not gone talk to me ?" He grabbed my wrist.

" Pryce could talk to you." I snatched away from him and Nine face dropped.

" Y'all niggas opps." Saint made a face at them.

" Nah , she work with me." I mugged him.

He had looked at me like he knew he was caught up.

" Don't text me , call me. Nunna dat." I shrugged walking away.

" You not my girl though." He grabbed my arm laughing.

" I know that's why Ima do me." I walked away but he tripped me making hit my face on the edge of the metal door.

" Oh shit." He grabbed me and looked at my face.

" Y'all fighting ?!" I heard Shaun yell.

" Get off of me." I said holding my eye crying. " It's fucking bleeding , move."

I went into the kitchen washing the blood of my hands and holding a wet napkin under my eye.

" You need stitches." He said looking at the gash.

" Can you please move because my whole face hurt now , Im tired of you putting your hands on me." I sniffed trying to walk away from him.

" I didn't mean to." He hugged me.

" Yes you did." I pulled away from him. " Leave me alone for real."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

" I don't wanna get an abortion." Tink sniffed on the phone with me. " I just want my dad to be proud of me for once."

" You've made him proud numerous times , you just need to give him time to accept it. You his baby and he want you to be pure for as long as possible."

" I know but damn y'all hold me on this high ass pedestal , what's gone happen when I don't make it up to the standards ?"

" Well , that's why you do shit for you and nobody else." I laid in my bed rubbing ointment under my eye.

" That's hard though." She sniffed.

" I know Tink." I sighed. " But when you get your decision call me so I can help you out."

" Okay , love you."

" Love you more." I said hanging up.

" So you gone tell me what happened to your eye or ?" Angel stood at my door.

" I hit it on the edge of something." I said turning on greys anatomy.

" Or did Saint push you into it ?" She squinted her eyes.

" Yeah but it don't matter-"

" Yes it do because I always see him pushing you around and you don't ever say nothing , now you coming home from the hospital. I don't like this."

" I know and me and him aren't speaking anymore so it's nothing to worry about anymore."

" Mhm , Im just looking out for you."

" I know." I nodded laying my head down on the pillow. " Can't deal."

xx

idk what i was doing with this