𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰.

مصير

NADIA NYOMI KARTER
𝘚𝘖𝘜𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟐:𝟒𝟏 𝐀𝐌

NADIA NYOMI KARTER𝘚𝘖𝘜𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐𝟐:𝟒𝟏 𝐀𝐌

________

" Damn." Saint said lowly looking at me with low eyes.

I just winked at him pushing him farther down my throat and humming.

He grabbed the back of my head and starting fucking my throat and I swirled my tongue making his eyes start to roll back.

" Im bout to nut." He breathed out.

" Mhm." I ignored him twisting both hands and bobbing my head up and down.

I watched his breathing speed up and he threw his head back biting his bottom lip.

" Look." I opened my mouth showing him that I had swallowed it all.

" Come on." He laid back on the bed and I climbed on top of him.

I positioned my self above him and sat down feeling every inch of him in my stomach.

" I-Oh shit." I bit my lip.

I rode him into the sunset as Partynextdoor played in the background and started to think about everything.

The feeling Saint gave me was out of the ordinary no one has ever had me the way he got me. He accepted me for everything that came with me so I had no choice but to hold him down through whatever.

My life was coming together and everything was finally running smooth , I hope none of this goes downhill.

" Flip over."

I arched my back up into the air waiting for him to put himself inside of me.

" Fuckkk." I groaned into the sheets.

He went at a fast pace kissing my neck making me become even more wet than before.

" Slow down." I said putting my arm behind me but he slapped it down.