Chapter 10

A/N

Surprise update for positivity!

Love ya'll and enjoy the chapter<3

Chapter 10

●●●

That night Jungkook's rut got really bad. Taehyung couldn't sleep because Jungkook kept getting up to go to the bathroom, cleary coming back more and more unsatisfied every time. Part of Taehyung really wanted to help. To shorten Jungkook's suffering, but he knew that that would be overstepping a line. A very clear line.

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook had just slipped back into bed with him and Jimin.

"Like shit." Jungkook stated openly, his voice hoarse. "I'm so horny, but nothing works..." He brought a pillow up to his face, fake suffocating himself with it. When he spoke again his voice was muffled. "No matter how many times I jerk off, coming feels so wrong... it almost hurts... it's so unsatisfying..." he whined again before helplessly kicking his legs.

Taehyung sighed. He remembered feeling like that all too well from his own heat. "Come here. Let me hug you."

A cute pout on his lips Jungkook put the pillow away before curling up against Taehyung, who soothingly rubbed his back. "I know it's bad right now, but it will get better soon." he promised, pressing kisses to Jungkook's forehead.

"It hurts so much..." Jungkook murmured, properly wrapping his arms around Taehyung and pressing his body against his. Taehyung ignored Jungkook's boner pressing against his leg and instead continued rubbing Jungkook's back.

"It will get better soon... just a bit longer." He could feel Jungkook nosing at his neck again, breathing in his scent. A double edged sword since while it was probably going to soothe some of the pain Jungkook was feeling, the omega pheromones would also make him get hory faster.

"Please." Jungkook pleaded against his neck and Taehyung could feel wet tears again. It tugged at his heart strings to see Jungkook in so much pain. So desperate for affection... the type Taehyung wasn't supposed to give. Not right now. Not when Jungkook wasn't capable of making decisions for himself.

"Jungkook." he whispered softly and the boy whined, needy, tired and clearly distraught. Taehyung did the only thing he could, his body acting on its own as he pulled Jungkook closer, soothingly rubbing his cheek against Jungkook's neck, slowly starting to scent the boy.

Jungkook let out a sigh of relief, baring his neck for Taehyung. It wasn't easy to tell when exactly Jungkook had started with it, but hiss hips were hesitantly rutting against Taehyung. Slowly, but it was plain obvious what he was doing.

Taehyung didn't stop him, well aware that it was the first time that night that Jungkook's body was relaxed. Jungkook probably didn't even notice what he was doing. Too deep in his headspace to notice what was happening around him... with his body.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung whispered softly, to which Jungkook whimpered. "Please don't stop... doesn't hurt anymore." His voice was weak as he tried to move closer. Get Taehyung to continue scenting him.

Taehyung did, his hand finding its way to the back of Jungkook's neck and rubbing it as he brushed his cheeks over Jungkook's neck, making sure his scent would stay on as much skin as possible. The boy let out a tired sigh, his hips going back to what they had been doing before.

After a couple of seconds his body tensed suddenly before every movement stopped. Taehyung knew too well what had just happened. When he moved back a bit to get a better look at Jungkook's face it was red. Embarrassment evident in his features, but mostly he just seemed tired. "I'm so sorry." His voice was weak and he almost seemed scared that Taehyung would get angry.

And even though Taehyung was really tired, he really had no reason to be angry. "Don't worry about it... I just hope you'll get at least an hour of sleep now."

Jungkook nodded, quickly glancing down his body before blushing again. "I'll need to get changed... uhm... will you cuddle with me again?"

Taehyung sent him a tired smile. "Of course. Now go get changed."

He watched as Jungkook climbed out of the bed, grabbing some clothes before disappearing in his bathroom. He listened as the shower turned on. And he felt the bed dip as Jungkook crawled back into it, wearing new set of clothes, a few minutes later.

When Jungkook was back by Taehyung's side he grabbed his hand and hesitantly hugged it to his chest. "Can we... not talk about what just happened? Ever? Please, just forget this happened." He blushed.

Taehyung grinned tiredly, pulling Jungkook to his chest. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

After a couple of seconds Jungkook relaxed, curling up on Taehyung's chest and burying his face in the fabric of his t-shirt. "You're the best."

Jungkook's rut got better the next day. While it certainly still wasn't comfortable it didn't seem to be as overwhelming anymore. The time they didn't spent in the kitchen or curled up in Jungkook's bed they watched movies, both Taehyung and Jimin showering Jungkook with affection, the boy just laying there, tummy up, and soaking up all the attention he would get.

The probably last day before Jungkook's rut was going to break Taehyung and Jungkook were lying in the bed alone since Jimin had left for a course he couldn't just miss. A comfortable silence hung over them as they watched Sabrina on Jungkook's laptop.

"When my rut breaks... are we really going to talk?" Jungkook asked when the episode ended.

Taehyung nodded. "We will." he promised, reaching his hand out and rubbing Jungkook's check, who automatically closed his eyes, leaning into the touch.

"Are you going to reject me?" Jungkook asked with still closed eyes and in such a casual way that it almost hurt. Like that was the answer he was expecting... and had accepted.

Taehyung let out a sigh. "I don't think so." Jungkook opened his eyes, looking genuinely surprised. "But I really think we should wait for your rut to break entirely before we have this conversation." Taehyung continued.

Jungkook nodded. "That's..." He didn't finish his sentence because Taehyung's phone started at exactly that moment, the display showing a picture of Jimin puffing up his cheeks. Jungkook was the one to pick up the call. "Jimin? Are you coming home now?"

Taehyung watched with an amused smile as Jungkook stuck out his bottom lip like Jimin could actually see him.

"I'm one my way." Jimin's chipper voice sounded from the other end of the line. "Want me to get you something from the convenience store? Maybe some snacks or chocolate?" A wide smile took over Jungkook's features as he nodded quickly, still not really thinking about the fact that Jimin couldn't see him. "Please."

"What do you want?" Jimin asked and Taehyung could practically hear the smile in his voice.

"Anything. Just surprise me." Jungkook let himself fall back onto the bed. "And hurry home. I wanna cuddle with you too... I miss you."

Suddenly Taehyung remembered Jungkook's words from days before. That he wanted to kiss Jimin just as much as Taehyung. Maybe he should have felt jealous with how things were right now... after all he also felt jealous when he thought about Jungkook suddenly liking someone else more than him and Jimin... but with Jimin it was different. For some weird reason it felt different.

Instead he just hoped that Jimin would come home soon and cuddle with Jungkook like the boy wanted to. So they could both cuddle with Jungkook.

Cuddle with their little... big baby.

A/N

This chapter made me so soft and happy💜

Hope ya'll are taking good care of yourselfes with the current situation. Stay safe and remember that your health should come first!