Chapter 14

Chapter 14

●●●

When Jimin woke up the next morning it was quite the forced awakening. He was being suffocated by Jungkook's heavy body. Apparently Jungkook had rolled over, completely ignoring Jimin's small frame. It served as a reminder as to why he and Taehyung had usually sandwiched their baby in between them instead of putting Jungkook on the side. Whenever Jungkook subconsciously searched for Taehyung's scent he'd just roll straight over Jimin.

This time was different though. Jungkook might have rolled on top him, but instead of slipping into the space between Taehyung and Jimin he had buried his face in Jimin's shoulder, half asleep and nuzzling into the junction of Jimin's neck.

"Jungkook... air..." Jimin squeezed out weakly, feeling bad as he pushed at Jungkook's shoulder, trying to get the boy to roll off of him. Jungkook yawned, lifting his head before tiredly blinking at Jimin.

"Morning..." He yawned again. "How are you?" After maybe a second he leaned down, nuzzling Jimin's neck again just like he had been before waking up.

Maybe Jimin was supposed to feel scared. At least his instincts told him to. To get the huge alpha who was so close to his throat away from him because he was dangerous. But his instincts also told him to bare his neck, let Jungkook scent him... cuddle with him some more.

The alpha part of his brain certainly was confused. After all Jungkook hadn't been an alpha for all that long. His body was simply confused by the presence of another alpha... one that he had used to spend hours cuddling with, scenting, playing.

"I have a headache... and I can't breathe, but aside from that... I'm pretty happy." Jimin declared, reaching out his hand and running his fingers through Jungkook's soft hair.

Jungkook moved a bit, finally giving Jimin's lungs enough space to expand fully, before dropping his chin on Jimin's chest. "Do you remember everything from yesterday?" His voice was groggy, still drowsy.

Jimin's mind wandered to what had happened the day before. The initial shock of finding out Jungkook and Taehyung were dating, then getting drunk - he was so fucking stupid by the way, great way of dealing with his problems - then Taehyung showing up and saving him from that guy... the kiss. The other kiss. Jimin silently let himself be swept away by the memory of both their lips on his... he'd have to try that again soon. This time properly, not through tears.

But the evening hadn't ended there... Jungkook's confession... and then Taehyung's. Did this mean... Jimin wasn't sure what to hope for. Dating more than one person... wasn't exactly normal. Especially not with two alphas in the relationship... how was that even supposed to work? What would they do during their rut? Yeah, maybe Jimin and Jungkook had enough control to cuddle with each other, but what would the feeling of being territorial in combination with sex look like?

He knew he was going too much into detail, but he had always been the only one of the three who actually thought things through. Jungkook was too hot-headed and Taehyung was the type to think that anything could be solved through friendship and love.

"Uhm... yeah, I remember everything." He answered, even with all the thoughts ghosting through his mind. At least he was aware that he was overthinking this.

"Good." Jungkook smiled, sitting up. "What's your response? Wanna try... dating?"

"Shouldn't we wait for Taehyung to wake up?" Jimin asked, glancing at Taehyung, who was contently snuggling up to his pillow. Jimin was overcome with the sudden urge to wrap around him too. But he forced himself to focus on Jungkook instead.