Chapter 16

Chapter 16

●●●

When Taehyung came back to the room both alphas had fallen asleep. The heavy scents were now switched out for calm, soothing ones. It instantly woke the urge to nest in Taehyung, but he couldn't do that while they were sleeping so he suppressed the instinct, moving to sit on the edge of the bed instead, and just watched them sleep.

Something about seeing them like this made him feel damn proud. They had come so far. Had defied all expectations. As long as it was the three of them they could do anything. He was so sure of it.

He watched as Jimin opened his eyes, tiredly blinking at him before smiling softly. "You smell content." Jungkook next to him stirred and buried his face in Jimin's chest. The boy chuckled at that, pressing a kiss to the crown of Jungkook's head. "Fuck, that feels good."

"He's so sweet, isn't he?" Taehyung smiled and Jimin nodded contently.

"He is. I told you. When you were panicking over him growing I told you it wouldn't change anything." Jimin murmured, still absentmindedly scenting Jungkook.

"I know. I'm so glad you talked to me back then... otherwise I wouldn't be here right now, with the two best boyfriends I could ever imagine by my side." Taehyung smiled, running his hand over Jungkook's waist, watching him make faces in his sleep. Probably dreaming about something.

"I wasn't expecting this to be so easy. He came in here smelling so much like alpha it scared me... I honestly thought this might just never work during a rut... and now, nothing. It doesn't matter anymore. Now his scent is just as soothing as usual." Jimin explained, sounding a bit confused himself as he absentmindedly played with Jungkook's hair. "You notice what he smells like, right?"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"Recently... I mean, when he presented. He started smelling so much like alpha. I've smelled quite a lot of alphas since I've turned, but none of them had such a naturally dominant smell as Jungkook. It's really weird because I know what he is like... but it can be threatening. Or at least it was when he walked in here. Now it isn't anymore. Now it just smells really fucking good." Jimin giggled while cuddling up to Jungkook again, who made a small noise in his sleep.

Taehyung smiled. "We'll have to wake him up though. No matter how nice his smell is. I finished cooking."

As if on cue Jungkook moved onto his back, tiredly opening his eyes and blinking. He looked so much younger like that. Almost like he had before his body had gone through all of those changes. Sleepily he yawned, rubbing at his eyes and tiredly smiling at Taehyung. "You're finally back."

Taehyung smiled back, booping Jungkook's nose, who grimaced in response. "Yeah, I'm back and here to get you. Dinner is waiting."

Jungkook yawned again, turning back to Jimin and tiredly burying his face back in his chest. "Don't wanna get up. Want dinner in bed."

For a second Taehyung considered it, but then he shook his head. "We'll not be leaving that bed a lot the next couple of days, so moving around a bit before that happens will be good for us. Don't you think so, Jimin? You're the one suffering the most. You get to decide."

Jimin looked at Jungkook, then at Taehyung.

"This might be the last time I'll eat outside of this room for days, so I think we should. I'm feeling alright right now thanks to Jungkook scenting me, but I have no idea how long that's gonna last." He pressed a peck to Jungkook's cheek, who keened at the affection.

"Then let's get up and eat."

A/N

Lost a bunch of comments on the last chapter because my beta edit after I posted and wattpad deletes the comments in sections where the text is changed so practically everywhere... T^T

This girl is sad... if ya'll are bored and need something to do...😖

Also... there might be an double update today if you guys want it~ So... are you guys interested?