Chapter Three

*Author's Note* It literally took me such a long time to get to writing. I guess I just didn't have any good ideas, so if you have some, please comment them! I'm facing major writers block these days, ugghhh. I've also become addicted to Pinterest, which is an interesting addiction for a thirteen year old to have. Anyway, I decided on an idea for this chapter by just imagining what people would want to see. Enjoy:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hazel decided that the ultimate way to wake me up was by pulling my covers off and opening the curtains at the same time. As soon as the cold air hit my body, I sat up straight, growling at Hazel.

"Okay, fine. I'm up Hazel. What time is it?'

"Seven o'clock Miss. Annabeth." Lola handed me my robe. "Elsie prepared a bath for you, we'll just be finishing your dress while you wash up." I thanked her and walked into the other room, smelling lavender from the bathroom. Elsie was holding a thermometer and checking the water temperature, her braids swinging over the huge tub. She looked up, startled.

"Sorry Miss. I was just-" I waved my hand, shaking my hand.

"Please Elsie. Don't go into all of the trouble, and it's Annabeth. None of this Miss nonsense." Her face blushed a deep red and she nodded, scurrying out of the bathroom. I worried I had offended her, but I would apologize later. I stripped off my nightgown and hung it, as well as my robe, on a hook. I stepped into the warm water, letting out a sigh. Clearly Hazel had informed them how I liked my baths, because this was perfect. I scrubbed myself and my hair down with lemon scented products, they kept away spiders, my least favorite thing on the face of the earth. The lavender was calming, something I suspected I would need later with all of these girls. Elsie was waiting with a towel for me when I got out. I wrung out my hair and dried myself off, slipping into my robe and some furry slippers. I sat down at the vanity as Lola picked up a brush and began to brush out my wet hair. She began to hum along to a song and soon Elsie joined. Hazel decided to skip the humming and just full out sing, I took this as an invitation and began to as well. Soon, the mood was as light and happy as a party, and I was glad. Lola braided my hair, leaving wisps out, as Hazel put the finishing touches on my dress and Elsie scrambled around, dusting and wiping. Lola pulled on the edges of the braid, loosening it, and tied pink ribbons in a bow at the top and bottom. A crown of braids led down to the actual one, that was loose and flowy. I had little time to marvel over it before Hazel brought over the dress, and I began to marvel over that. The dress was made of a light gray tulle and was in a high low style with beautiful off the shoulder sleeves. The skirt was incredibly flowy and delicate pink flowers decorated the waist line, while a few were sprinkled throughout the skirt. I was absolutely astonished at their handiwork.

"Hazel, did you make this?"

"All of us did, the design seemed to scream Annabeth." 

"It's absolutely perfect! Thank you!" Hazel laughed.

"Well how about you put it on?" I nodded and she helped me slip it on. Wearing it, I could almost imagine myself as a princess. It fit perfectly, the lowest part of the skirt just above my ankles, the bodice complimenting my curves, but not too much. 

"Elsie!" Hazel called to the maid. "Could you grab the shoes." Elsie nodded and scurried into a closet. She came back with a delicate pair of pink flats. They were decorated with a pink flower design and they fit like a glove.

 They were decorated with a pink flower design and they fit like a glove