2- Graveyard Shift

1st Person POV:

I started thinking about everything that happened last night. I mean, real ghosts? In my own house? It was totally AWESOME! Though, for now, I had to leave them here. My first job was quite literally a graveyard shift. I had always loved graveyards. Probably another reason they all tried to avoid me. They thought graveyards and death was totally weird. I never seemed to mind, though.

I decided to write a note, just to let the Maitlands and BJ where I was.
I'm out for my graveyard shift. Don't make too much trouble while I'm gone. :)

- Y/N ♡

And with that, I walked out the door. I had a good feeling about this.  I loved this already.

Beetlejuice POV:
As I got up for the morning,  I noticed a note from Y/N on the counter. I can't make any promises about the trouble part, though. I had to make her say my name 3 times before Friday.  Though I was a ghost, I felt a certain feeling about what would happen on Friday..  it filled me with dread, which is strange, considering I can't actually feel.

-----------------
First Person POV:
I was exhausted from work. When I came home, I saw the Maitlands cooking something on the stove. It kinda made me smile a bit. Even though it was Wednesday,  it still felt like a Monday. "Hey guys! What're you cooking?" I asked as I collapsed into one of the island chairs. Barbara smiled as she stirred some sauce. "Well, Adam and I decided to cook some dinner for you, as like, a bit of a celebration thing. Plus, you look exhausted." I smiled at their gesture before speaking. "Thanks guys. Who knew working at a graveyard would be so exhausting?" Adam chuckled a bit while handing plates out.  After eating dinner, I decided to head up to my room where I saw beetlejuice last night. The stars looked amazing.  For some reason, they seemed a bit more beautiful than previously. I just shrugged it off as I heard footsteps behind me. "Hey." I said smiling. As BJ sat down beside me, his hair seemed to be a tinge of blue, before returning to its normal color. I could tell something was wrong, but I decided to let him speak first. "Hey, Y/N?" Yeah.. somethings up. "Yeah, beej?" I answered, slightly worried. He hesitates for a moment. "Have you ever.. I don't know.. feel like something horrible is going to happen and you can't stop it?" I thought about this for a minute. "Yeah, sure. Tons of times. In the end though, life goes on. You get past it, and even if a really bad thing happens, you can always move forward. Knowing that at least one person can help you move on, you can keep on going." I answered, nonchalantly. Beetlejuice almost looked sad after I said that. "Welp, if you need anything, say my name three times." He said, getting up. "Got it, BJ." I replied as I stretched my legs. I really wondered what was on his mind, because he seemed to be hiding something. I sighed as I hopped into bed.

Beetlejuice POV:
I felt so stupid. .
Though I knew it would practically break them if I told them that..
That. . .
That they would die on friday, at the very end of their shift.

Sup guys !
Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and the lil cliffhanger ;)
Have suggestions?  Comment or dm me! My discord is weeb#7479
:D
- Beast 💀