5-Dinner Party

1st Person POV :
Lydia and I talked for what seemed to be hours. Eventually, she headed to bed though. I closed my eyes for a bit thinking about everything that would go down. At the start of the party, Lydia would summon Beetlejuice, and then he would scare everyone out, leaving the house to be returned to us. A smile spread across my face thinking about everyone's faces.

"Hey, babes." I opened my eyes and looked to my left to see Beetlejuice. "Hey, Beej. Big night tomorrow, huh?" He chuckled a bit. "Yup. Lots of scaring." His hair was tinged a pastel green. "Yknow, I'm so glad we met. If I'm being honest, if I could be anywhere in the world, it'd be here, with you. For once, I actually have a friend to talk to. My whole life, I was all alone. It was hard getting used to not being so alone, but you've helped me through it. So, thanks for everything." I said, softly. "I-uh- no prob." He said quickly. His hair was full on pink after I said that. Without thinking, I gave him a quick peck on the cheek before disappearing.
------------------------
Tonight was the night. We were all ready. I stood in the corner, waiting for the big moment. "I would like the newest member of our family to give a toast. Delia?" Lydia stated. Delia looked quite surprised. She went on about how lucky she was, and some other guru shit. I wasn't really paying attention though. "And now, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, BEETLEJUICE! " Lydia yelled out right after Delia finished. There was a huge explosion of green smoke before a certain demon appeared before the group of breathers. "Can everybody see me?" He asked, with a demonic grin. He was answered with screams. "Now let's play a game I call 'RUN FOR YOUR LIVES'!!!" Their faces were priceless as they all scrambled out the door running from Beetlejuice's terror show.

"It's our house now!" Beetlejuice cackled.

The house was completely reverted back to how it was before the Deetz family moved in. "Wow. Amazing." I smiled.

"We're not invisible anymore, huh?" Beetlejuice smiled brightly with his fangs showing. It was super adorable too.

"Fuck yeah." I said, sighing happily.

Hey guys! Here with another chapter! Thanks for the reads and comments. Love you guys :) I'll be back tomorrow with yet another chapter, so look out for that.
-Beast 💀