7- Exorcism

1st Person POV :
Beetlejuice looked both angry and worried at the same time. His hair and constantly switching between multiple negative colors. All of a sudden, Lydia started shouting . "Both the ghosts here and I don't want you here! Be gone!" Little did I know, that Beetlejuice had an evil plan to come to life. "I'm bringing mom back and there's NOTHING that you can do about it!" She then started speaking twisted Latin and it was only until Barbara started to float up and scream that I realized what was happening. Barbara.. was getting exercised, and Beetlejuice had tricked Lydia into thinking that was a resurrection verse. In order to force her into marrying him so that he could live.

While Adam and Lydia were freaking out, all I felt was rage. All other emotions had completely vanished. Suddenly, Beetlejuice had appeared. The rage built up and up, at the very verge off exploding. After he had explained what she had to do, Lydia had lied to Beetlejuice before running into the netherworld. Charles followed as well. "Why does everyone keep LEAVING ME?!!" Beetlejuice screamed at no one in particular. He then preceded to talk about how he'd kill everyone else instead. It was that moment where I couldn't take it anymore. The fate of death was more painful than any cause of death. I then harshly yanked him by the  tie. "What. The. FUCK BEETLEJUICE?!!" I screamed with all my might. My hair was now blood red, and if eyes could kill, mine would've murdered everyone here in an instant.

His hair turned a sad purple color. In responses to that, I just yanked his tie harder, my grip becoming stronger with each passing second. I tore off his tie in total anger and hurt. "Give yourself a FUCKING round of applause, Beetlejuice. Because you've damn lost the only friend you had left. So fuck you too, beetle bitch." I then stormed off towards the roof, not giving a damn about anyone or anything. I just wished that I could get eaten by a sandworm with no consequences. I had nothing left.

Beetlejuice POV :
I had seriously fucked up. Come back to life, lose my best friend in the process. Once I was alive, I could just make more friends, right? ... no. It wasn't like that. I kept trying to reject the idea, but deep down, I knew it was true. I was in love with them. No one else could replace them. Ever. And I had just completely ruined everything with my own selfishness. I needed some sort of comeback for what they said, but once again, I knew it was true. They were my only friend. I ruined that because I couldn't see my own selfish actions that were laid in front of me, because I was so desperate. I knew what I had to do now. I had called off all of the skeletons and clones with the wedding stuff. Barbara looked confused. "What.. are you doing?" I looked at her with full sincerity. "I know what I have to do now. Guess it took my worst nightmare to realize my own selfishness. I'm calling off the wedding, and.. I'm gonna try to make up with Y/N. I'll have to wait until Lydia gets back though." Just then, Lydia came through wearing a wedding dress. I held up my hand while looking down. "I'm calling off the wedding. I realized that some things are more important than being alive. Like, getting my best friend back. I was wondering if maybe you could help me with an apology type deal?" I then looked at her hopefully. She then hummed thoughtfully. "Hmm.. I guess, since you saved the Maitlands. And also didn't force me to marry you. You'll probably need extra help though." She smirked, and in response, I smiled.
.....
....
...
..
"Thank you, Lydia."

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Also, tysm for 60 + reads! It means a lot that people actually like this. :D
- Beast 💀