The Day.

The day was here. They had everything prepared. Coming back to life. "This is going to change everything." Y/N said. Beetlejuice nodded along. Or so, they would've if they had the right scroll. They didn't know that they grabbed the wrong one. 

They had the ritual prepared and ready to go. "Ready?" Beetlejuice asked. "..Yeah." Y/N said. With everything in order, they started.

με αυτό το ξόρκι, ας φέρουμε στη ζωή αυτό που έχει πεθάνει εδώ και πολύ καιρό. Μια άδεια τρύπα ξαναγεμίζουν για να φέρει έξω τη ζωή στο σκοτάδι. σηκωθείτε για μας, σηκωθείτε για τον κόσμο. Δείξτε σε όλους το φως στο σκοτάδι, και ελευθερώστε τις ψυχές μας. Και με αυτό το ξόρκι, ας γίνει γνωστό. Κάτι άλλαξε.

( with this spell, may we bring to life what has died long ago. An empty hole refilled to bring out the life in darkness. rise for us, rise for the world. Show everyone the light in the dark, and free our souls. And with this incantation, let thus be known. Something changed.)

The room flashed a bright red color. Screams are filled throughout the room. A tall lanky inky darkness crawls out of the ground and stands before the two ghosts. It smiles wickedly. "THANKS F0R FR331NG M3. N0W R3ST 1N 3T3RNAL P3AC3. Y0U CANN0T UND0 WHAT 1S ALR3ADY D0N3, F00LS." The demon laughed maniacally before walking towards the reader.

It chained Beetlejuice and Y/N up and walks towards you. 

"Y0U. N0T Y/N. Y0U. Y0U'R3 TH3 R1NGMAST3R H3R3, R1GHT? S0 1 WANT Y0U T0 D3C1DE WHAT HAPP3NS TO YOUR C0UNT3RPART AND PARTN3R. WHAT W1LL 1T B3, D3AR R3AD3R? L3T TH3M B3 3X0RCIS3D T0 TH3 D33P3ST P1TS OF H3LL? 0R FR33 M3, AND L3T THEIR S0ULS BE FR33 FROM TH3 STR1NGS 0F Y0UR HANDS? CH00SE WIS3LY AND QU1CKLY D3AR R3ADER. T1ME 1S RUNN1NG OUT."

Free them and the demon - 

Let them be exorcised and take defeating the demon into your own hands - 

Choose wisely. The votes will affect the end of this story, dear reader.

AND R3M3MB3R, S0M3TH1NG CHANG3D.