6.00

Quinn woke up at five-thirty in the morning

Quinn woke up at five-thirty in the morning. She was behind three hours of sleep as she couldn't sleep for most part of the night. Jumping in the shower, Quinn got changed into her school clothes. 

As Quinn made her way to the kitchen she grabbed a glass of water with ice and a red apple. When she finished her breakfast, she wrote a simple note to her mom and sister saying she was heading out.

Listening to her music, Quinn  trudged through the streets. She wasn't really looking where she was going, therefore all of a sudden she collided with a hard chest. 

"Ow!" Quinn muttered, as the force knocked her off her feet and onto her butt. 

"Watch where you're going next time." A ruff voice said, as Quinn stood up dusting off her skirt.

  "Well, if you bumped into me you obviously weren't looking where you were going either." Quinn snapped looking up at the male figure who had spoken only for her eyes to widen.

 " Queen?" The male voice asked in a hushed whisper.

The only one person called her that and that was her best friend Jeremy Gilbert.

'Okay, think fast Quinn!' She thought. 

Quinn put on her best-shocked face, "Hey what's that?" Quinn asked, pointing to legitimately nowhere.

Jeremy looked in the direction Quinn was pointing. Before he could look back towards Quinn again, Quinn was already bolting down the street towards the school.

Quinn made it to school completely out of breath while sweat ran down her forehead, Quinn walked up the steps of the school making her way to the main office.

Suddenly, she ran into yet another chest, "What is up with me and chests today?" Quinn mumbled to herself as she stood up.

 " I'm sorry, " a semi-deep voice said.

 Quinn looked up to find a male with sandy blonde hair and green eyes, "Do you happen to know where the main office is?" The male asked Quinn.

 "Yeah I'm actually on my way there." Quinn said with a smile.

 "Oh, would it be alright if I walked with you?" The green-eyed boy asked.

 "Sure, no problem." Quinn replied as the pair started walking. 

Quinn had learned that his name was Stefan and he had moved back to Mystic Falls with his uncle. The pair finally reached the main office and got their schedules and bid each other goodbye. Quinn made her way down the hall seeing people stare and whisper about her. It took all her self control not to snap at every single one of them. she kept taking deep breaths to compose her anger.

She went through her first two periods with ease as no one really gave her judgemental stares. Most were nice and even chatted with her, the others were just the lazy students that slept through most of the class.

 Later as she made her way to the front of the school at lunchtime, she got the judgmental stares yet again like the morning. Some even tried to pry into her personal life, not so subtly.

But it was one thing in particular that made her snap.

"So what, you were depressed? We all get depressed sometimes you just tried to kill yourself and that’s just selfish!" Some snobby girl said.

Quinn, took a deep breath and turned to the girl, "We're all just suicidal kids telling other suicidal kids that suicide isn't the answer." Quinn said, tears welling up in her eyes but she refused to let them fall.

 "Yeah, I tried to kill myself, but its not like anyone cared." She finally snapped, stomping out of the building and walking down the road with tears running down her face. She only wondered why life was hell bent on taking her case.

 She only wondered why life was hell bent on taking her case