06 | vos noscere?

All I hear is the sound of the crickets and my breathing. We are all gathered at the center of the living room, exchanging glances as they wait for me to explain.

How could I even tell them that a guy suddenly appeared in my bedroom at 2am?! That sounds so wrong in all aspects! They might kill him. Well, I almost did kill him before.

"Jung Aeji, who is this man?" Beomgyu asked, not breaking his stares at Keyboard Smash.

I can't tell him his name! I even forgot his real name. How could I tell him his name is Keyboard Smash?! It's sounds like a name of a band rather than a name of a person.

"Jung Aeji, don't make me repeat my question."

Wah, why am I scared of this Beomgyu? He isn't the friendly Beomgyu I knew in school. In the first place, he isn't even friendly to me. He always pull off bad jokes.

"Jung Aeji."

"Okay okay!" I took a deep breath. I need to think of a name. "Uh, h-he's...." I roamed my eyes around the room, thinking of a name for this guy here.

"What's your name?" Beomgyu asked him.

Shit.

"Y-yeonjun! Yeah! His name is Yeonjun!" I spurted before the lemon guy answers. He can't say his name. It's too hard to take. I exchange glances at him and good thing he got it.

"Yeonjun. Nice to meet you...?"

"I'm Taehyun," Taehyun said while he rested his back on the couch.

"Beomgyu," Beomgyu said lifelessly. Tch, what kind of genre is he pulling off now?

"Where are you from?" Beomgyu asked again. Why does he keep on asking questions?!

"I-"

"He came from Gyeonggi haha! Yes, from Gyeonggi. He came from there," le nervous sweat.

Beomgyu narrowed his eyelids as if he was suspecting me of something. Did I get caught lying?

"Ah-ha haha ha. We're gonna ... cook the tteokbokki hahaha. Taehyun-ah, help us," I said grabbing the grocery bag and stood up. I patted Yeonjun's shoulder telling him to follow me to the kitchen.

"I wanna cook tteokbokkis, too!" Beomgyu said and stood up, "Hey, you, Yeonjun, you stay here."

Yeonjun looked at me and I just shrugged at him as Beomgyu passed by in front of us.

I don't really get how Beomgyu's mind and thinking works. He needs help.

-

An awkward silence filled the house as we eat the tteokbokkis. I turned on the tv to break the silence‐ohoh, break the silence, see what I did there?

"Oh! It's BTS!" Beomgyu excitedly said pointing at BTS performing on the screen. I forgot to say, he's a big fan.

"What is that thing?" Yeonjun said while pointing at the television.

They all looked at me. I don't know where to look. They're all suspicious of Yeonjun.

"Ah.. Haha, Yeonjun, haha. You're funny," I looked at Yeonjun and slightly glared at him.

I averted my look at the TV, trying so hard not to make eye contact with them. It was getting dark and Taehyun decided to go home.

"My mom called," he said, grabbing his things. "How about you, hyung?" he asked, facing Beomgyu.

Beomgyu shifted his gazes at me. What did I do this time?