07 | shopping

I stretched my limbs as I open my eyes.

7:05am.

I slept that long?!

After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I went downstairs, only to see Beomgyu and Yeonjun both sleeping on the couch. I forgot about them.

I wonder what happened to them last night? No dirty thoughts, people.

I took out the eggs in the fridge and started to make breakfast. Good thing my aunt brought me some beef and a lot of kimchis.

I almost flipped over the pan when I saw a set of toes on the floor. Yeonjun was standing beside me, with a pouty face and half-awaked eyes.

Why is he still so dreamy- I shook my head to stop my delulu and told him to wash up. Beomgyu, moments later, woke up with a stretch and started doing his push-ups. Nevermind him, he's always like that.

I paused when I saw droplets of water near my feet and looked up to see Yeonjun, dripping wet. I told him to wash up, bUT NOT WASH HIS WHOLE BODY, not to mention he's still wearing clothes.

I turned off the stove and ran to get some towels. I dragged him to my room to get changed. I scanned over my closet. I have a lot of oversized shirts, I guess one would fit him.

I peeked over to see him watering my floor— oof damn, his wet white shirt sticks on his skin so much that you could almost see— close your eyes, Aeji.

I chose a shirt and took a baggy, pajama-like, gartered pants for him that I barely use. I have no choice. We need to go shopping.

"Hey, change your clothes or you'll get sick."

He started to lift his shirt-

"AAAH!!! NO STOP! CHANGE WHEN I LEAVE DAMMIT!!"

I ran out of my room before I could make a sin. And saw Beomgyu rushing to me.

"What happened?" He asked.

I vigorously shook my head.

"Why are you so red?" he laid his forehand on my forehead.

"N-no, it's nothing," I shoved his hand and hurried downstairs. I need to finish my cooking.

-

After breakfast, we decided to go shopping for Yeonjun's, ya know, clothes. I had to bicker with Beomgyu of course, because he was sulking‐his reason? He said I never bought him clothes.

We're at the mall and Yeonjun's mouth is wide open. I had to close it for hundreds of times.

"It's bigger than your house."

And I have to slap his shoulders and drag him over many times because of his actions. Can't he behave?

We went to a men's boutique to look over at some clothes. I've been noticing that the salesladies have their eyes set on Yeonjun. They're all sparkling.

"I'll look around, you can choose whatever you like," I told him and looked around for Beomgyu's clothes. That punk is gone again. I don't know where he went, he always goes missing whenever we're at the mall.

Ooh, this multi-colored striped sweatshirt might look good on him. Then, I'll get him a pair of red shoes and he's good to go for the circus show.

I flinched when I heard some female squeals and suddenly thought of Yeonjun! Oh shit.

I spotted his lemon hair real quick, good thing he was tall. Our eyes met and he waved at me, like he was asking for help. I immediately went to him but there were a lot of girls swarming around him, taking pictures and asking for his name. Gosh! Let the guy breathe, you insects!

"Excuse me- Ouch! Excu-" I was hit multiple times by their elbows.

"Fall in line, girl! What a nuisance!" a girl said to me while holding his phone up, trying to take pictures of Yeonjun.

Wow, um, hello? Excuse my ass, but I'M WITH HIM?!

I squirmed to get in the crowd but I get thrown out instead. The floor is nice, by the way.

"Are you okay?" a hand was reached out in front of me, I took it and he helped me stand up.

"Thank you."

My, oh my, why are men so tall?

"Is there a celebrity?" he asked.

I shook my head in reponse. "But the guy they're swarming over is with me. We just wanted to buy some clothes," I blankly said while staring at the girls and the confused face of Yeonjun.

"I'll call a security," he zoomed off before I could even respond.

Why didn't I think about calling a security? I need to fix my critical thinking skills sometimes, eventhough I'm brainless.

Moments later, a bunch of securities arrived and they were all thrown out of the store. It's a relief that Yeonjun is just fine... I mean, kind of. He looks.. umm, pitiful.

The owner of the boutique went up to us and apologized. He even gave Yeonjun some clothes (wow) from their boutique and a business- a business card?! Are you kidding me?! They wanted him to be a model of their boutique!?

Well, he has a nice physique, nice face, nice skin, nice everything and if I was the owner, I would also want him to be a model of my store.

I told Yeonjun to change his clothes in the dressing room because he looks like, um, a sabotaged doll.

"Thank you for helping us," I turned around  to thank the guy who called the security.

"No worries," he replied.

I should thank him for helping us from that ruckus. A lunch would be nice.

"Are you, perhaps, busy? I mean, if we could have lunch together... if it's okay with you," I want to slap my face right now. I can't even have a proper conversation in front of a guy.

"Yeah, sure, that would be great," he said with a smile. Why is his smile so pretty?

Yeonjun went out of the dressing room, having all of us in awe. He didn't just pull off a simple tee and pants, did he? It's impossible. Why does he look so great in any ways? Life is unfair.

"Aeji... Is it okay?" He said scratching his nape. 

He just said my name. Ohmygossshh! The pumas in my stomach escaped and I can feel them everywhere.

"Are you kidding me right now? Truthfully, I wanted you to dress in a mascot before girls would swarm all over you again, looking like that but I doubt 'cuz I know you'd still look great in a mascot," I can't believe I just said that. But it's the truth. Whoever opposes me shall be punished and put to seppuku.

I heard the guy beside me chuckle.

We went out of the store, thanking the owner and I just wanted to cover Yeonjun with a sack on his head right now. Everyone's been looking at us- I mean, not us, only them, 'cuz I can't and will never relate to pretty and tall people like these two guys beside me. I look like their kid. le poker face.

Now, where the hell is that Choi Beomgyu?